Controversial opinions on metal

Oh and

80s>90s>00s

I didn't include the 70s because metal was still extremely young, plus the quantity of bands was lower then the other decades.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jesus... guys... thanks for the laughs

Why is this funny? Show No Mercy was a mediocre attempt at speeding up NWOBHM. Hell Awaits is a masterpiece. Reign In Blood is so overhyped and overrated that it's ridiculous. There were so many better thrash bands at the time that deserved the accolade that they still seem to have.

Another controversial opinion: I think Immortal are the worst black metal band of all time, hands down. I'd rather listen to fucking Hecate Enthroned.

ok, ok. so NOW your trolling right?

I can't even respond to your posts anymore. They just make no sense.

Answer me this:

Are you a fan of metalcore/ deathcore?

Again with the feeble attempts to equate intellect with musical taste.

You don't question the intelligence of people who like the shit they play on the radio? You don't question the intelligence of people who think Lil wayne is the greatest rapper alive? You are most certainly entitled to your opinions but you haven't given any reasons behind them which is why I have resorted to flaming. Discern requires intelligence.

You don't question the intelligence of people who like the shit they play on the radio? You don't question the intelligence of people who think Lil wayne is the greatest rapper alive? You are most certainly entitled to your opinions but you haven't given any reasons behind them which is why I have resorted to flaming. Discern requires intelligence.

What does it have to do with intelligence? They just have fucking awful taste in music.

LuminousAether, no one gives a shit that you have your own opinions, you're just presenting them in a painfully obnoxious manner and I don't believe for a second that you're not aware of this and aren't looking for a rise out of people. That's trolling.

I'm gonna change the subject to a good band.

70s Pentagram is the best Pentagram

Thank you...

captainobvious.jpg