Controversial opinions on metal

I prefer the groovier riffage of Deathcrush, but both represent black metal at towards its most mature non-gay state.

demons suck your pussy
and fuck 'till delight
she isn't more virgin
because was fucked by satan

---

Eating the flesh of a thousand corpses
Bloodsucking cuntless nuns
her guts were boiling out of her butt
Eating her slimey cunt as I hold her tits

*audible groan*

This is everybody's response to every post you make.

Jesus Saves (makes Fuel's chorus sound well-articulated), Crionics (clearly a leftover from their traditional metal days), Reborn (I used to always forget that this song existed), Temptation (fuck the overdubbed vocal track), Spill the Blood (I like it but it sounds like a very quick remake of the album's title track)...

EDIT: I mean, shit, you mentioned some of their most esteemed songs. You may as well attempt to disprove the presence of filler in early Sabbath albums with A National Acrobat and Hand of Doom.

ummm... those are all good songs man. my point was that people were saying that there are only like 2-3 good songs on the early slayer albums. that's BS. I would say most of the songs on the early slayer albums are great, sans a couple. I could name more songs, less popular ones if you prefer. :p

Thrash on its own is incredibly boring unless done well, but you can't say its the worst subgenre especially when mixed with other genres.

I'm not big on Thrash, but Sepultura is by no means anything other than unoriginal second rate stuff.

Just stop talking about Sepultura, don't complain Karmablade is always praising Sepultura like the fanboy he is when you keep mentioning it.

Thrash is one of my least favourite genres, but I would not go as far as to say it sucks considering most death came from it.

I was starting to feel weird for not liking thrash, so this page comes as a relief.

I would compare the composition of a thrash metal song to stacking a set of ten bricks. There's a limited number of shapes you can make. The emphasis of the subgenre is put upon guitar techniques, which are typically played as simple techniques instead of being shaped into songs. There are too many lead-ins. Too many offbeats. It gets boring quickly.