Controversial opinions on metal

And more dick in his ass too, I'd think.

who gives a fuck? we are talking music here not sex, btw people who are homophobes are insecure about their own sexuality, why the fuck would you care what he does in his private life? has NOTHING to do with the music, i dont see people talking shit about rob halford.

Can you not see through comments like that? The only reason I posted it is because no one gives a flying fuck what you're talking about.

Can you not see through comments like that? The only reason I posted it is because no one gives a flying fuck what you're talking about.

how should i know that, there are a lot of ignorant people out there saying stuff like that and mean it.

Freddie had more musical talent in his toes than 1000 crappy metal bands out there combined.

yeah freddie mercury was seriously on a totally different level as a musician and songwriter to the vast, vast majority of metal bands, as he was to most bands.

In the "Most inspiring piece of music ever" thread, he posted that Freddie Mercury is better than Mozart.

The fuck.

mozart has some great stuff no doubt about it but as a whole package freddie mercury is the god of music and better than ALL of those composers. Freddie was a musical genius who made songs in almost EVERY genre, had a super human voice and singing ability, the best frontman ever etc, all of these things make him the god of music.

Are Karmablade's moronic ramblings amusing enough this time to warrant removing him from my ignore list?
Can't you read it in the quotes? Almost every fucking post he's written has been quoted lol

In the "Most inspiring piece of music ever" thread, he posted that Freddie Mercury is better than Mozart.
Fuck just don't say that again.

He's a fucking fanboy. Karmablade makes me think about Freddie Mercury having sex with the Cavalera brothers. shit.

Can we just fucking ban this guy already like we(meaning Deron) did with Nemesis.

NocturnalNemesis got banned? lol... I haven't checked in for about a week, nice to hear some good news.

On another note, how many mancrushes does Karmablade have?