Controversial opinions on metal

agreed.
and seriously what fucking filler on the early slayer albums are you guys bitching about?
silent scream? kills
altar of sacrifice? kills
haunting the chapel? kills
spirit in black? kills

frankly almost EVERY song on those early albums rules.

Jesus Saves (makes Fuel's chorus sound well-articulated), Crionics (clearly a leftover from their traditional metal days), Reborn (I used to always forget that this song existed), Temptation (fuck the overdubbed vocal track), Spill the Blood (I like it but it sounds like a very quick remake of the album's title track)...

EDIT: I mean, shit, you mentioned some of their most esteemed songs. You may as well attempt to disprove the presence of filler in early Sabbath albums with A National Acrobat and Hand of Doom.

slayer is overrated, old sepultura is 10 times better.

FOR THE LOVE OF MOTHERFUCKING GOD, we know you love old Sepultura. We also know you love Nile. And Freddy Mercury. And Brock Lesnar.

Basically, there's really no need for you to post anything anywhere ever again, BECAUSE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FOUR THINGS YOU LIKE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I prefer the groovier riffage of Deathcrush, but both represent black metal at towards its most mature non-gay state.

A great album. Completely different style of BM though. Plus they're from different time periods so idk if they're comparable...

FOR THE LOVE OF MOTHERFUCKING GOD, we know you love old Sepultura. We also know you love Nile. And Freddy Mercury. And Brock Lesnar.

Basically, there's really no need for you to post anything anywhere ever again, BECAUSE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FOUR THINGS YOU LIKE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

aww didnt you get your candy today? i know you dont feel well, try punching a bag, it will get out your emotions, cheer up, things will get better.

Peste Noire's La Sanie des Siècles - Panégyrique De La Dégénerescence >> both

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg