Controversial opinions on metal

Liking one song by Dying Fetus =/= liking Dying Fetus. Also, if your going to attack me using that logic I could easily turn it around on you. You like Paramore, you don't get an opinion on metal.

Having an opinion on a band outside the boundaries of metal has nothing to do with metal itself therefore invalid argument.

Dying Fetus and Obituary are both death metal...so you know

Man...it must get old when every opinion you have on metal music is countered with "Well you like Paramore so you don't know shit!" You have my sympathy....even though Paramore does blow...sorry.

It had been a long time since I last listened to My Dying Bride's Like Gods of the Sun album and so tonight I listened to it again.

I've always maintained that this was one of their best albums and after all of this time, I still believe to be. I suppose that's pretty controversial amongst fans of the band.

No, prisoner. I will live a long, successful life. Coroner is, indeed incredibly over rated. Deal with it.

I hope your "long, successful life" includes the accumulation of some more smarts, because your extraordinarily lame attempt at an insult combined with your complete misunderstanding of "incredibly overrated" doesn't bode well.

None So Vile shits all over anything Sepultura or Nile has ever come up with.

joke of the year, nile and sepultura are far FAR better than anything cryptopsy has ever done.

One a song by song level, you could put Cannibal Corpse or Obituary up against either Sepultura or Crytopsy, and CC and/or Obituary would win.

no you cant, sepultura is by far the best.

It had been a long time since I last listened to My Dying Bride's Like Gods of the Sun album and so tonight I listened to it again.

I've always maintained that this was one of their best albums and after all of this time, I still believe to be. I suppose that's pretty controversial amongst fans of the band.
I actually like Like Gods of the Sun, but I like The Light at the End of the World much more. Anyway I think my favourite is The Dreadful Hours because it's the first one I listened to and one of my first doom albums too.

joke of the year, nile and sepultura are far FAR better than anything cryptopsy has ever done.

no you cant, sepultura is by far the best.

Sepultura is highly overrated, although I will respect them for all they've done for the Brazillian scene, but Nile? Better then None So Vile? Your fucking delusional. Brock Lesnar has buttfucked you into a vegetative state hasn't he.

Sepultura is highly overrated, although I will respect them for all they've done for the Brazillian scene, but Nile? Better then None So Vile? Your fucking delusional. Brock Lesnar has buttfucked you into a vegetative state hasn't he.

nothing overrated AT ALL about nile or sepultura, both top quality genius metal and yes nile is much MUCH better than cryptopsy.

^

Like Gods of The Sun is My Dying Bride's best fullength, not a lot of people would agree. I forgot how great early In Flames is.