"You'll never be alone again
You'll never die again
You'll never be born again
You'll forever be, stuck here in eternity"

3:32

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lalmqbg0X51qaq9ono1_500.jpg

SMOKE-WEED-ERRYDAY-DONT-GIVE-A-FUCK.jpg

I like Heroin Chic. I've always said 34.788% Complete is their third best behind Turn Loose the Swans and The Angel & the Dark River. I might have to change that and put The Lies I Sire in #3 though. Easily their best since 34.788% Complete if not better.

It had been a long time since I last listened to My Dying Bride's Like Gods of the Sun album and so tonight I listened to it again.

I've always maintained that this was one of their best albums and after all of this time, I still believe to be. I suppose that's pretty controversial amongst fans of the band.

Yeah I say that it's their worst.

Edit: None So Vile absolutely shits on Nile and Sepultura. No contest. Absolutely no fucking contest.

Are you fucking kidding me? lol

I think Cryptopsy only put out two good albums and those were with Lord Worm. Everything else ranges from medicore to complete dogshit.

...The DiSalvo stuff is actually not bad at all. And None So Vile/Once Was Not both fucking rip.

joke of the year, nile and sepultura are far FAR better than anything cryptopsy has ever done.

Nile can lick my knob, shit-peasant. None So Vile wipes the floor with both of those bands.

I think 34.7888% is mdb's best. Take out heroin chic and the album is damn near flawless

I like Heroin Chic. I've always said 34.788% Complete is their third best behind Turn Loose the Swans and The Angel & the Dark River. I might have to change that and put The Lies I Sire in #3 though. Easily their best since 34.788% Complete if not better.

At some point, I'll revisit My Dying Bride's catalogue. From what I remember I mainly liked the band's first four albums as well as The Dreadful Hours and Songs of Darkness, Words of Light even if that one seemed a bit accessible. The others didn't click with me as much as these did.

But still I enjoyed A Line of Deathless Kings and to a lesser extent The Light at the End of the World and For Lies I Sire but 34.788%...Complete as I recall, was my least favourite.

"Heroin Chic" is a bizarre song, almost like they tried to do a death-doom r&b song or something...

It had been a long time since I last listened to My Dying Bride's Like Gods of the Sun album and so tonight I listened to it again.

I've always maintained that this was one of their best albums and after all of this time, I still believe to be. I suppose that's pretty controversial amongst fans of the band.

Yeah, that's controversial. I think Turn Loose the Swans is their best.