Controversial opinions on metal

latter Helloween albums like Keeper: The Legacy, Gambling with the Devil, and The Dark Ride are better than Keepers I and II and Walls of Jericho

the band keeps getting better. the early ones are good, no doubt, but they are mere teething albums

A Helloween best-of post-Kiske would be inferior to Pink Bubbles Go Ape, let alone what you said. They've been below average for decades, like most German metal bands.

Sepultura is highly overrated, although I will respect them for all they've done for the Brazillian scene, but Nile? Better then None So Vile? Your fucking delusional. Brock Lesnar has buttfucked you into a vegetative state hasn't he.

you know nothing about metal if you think non so vile is better than nile albums, YOU are the delusional one here.

latter Helloween albums like Keeper: The Legacy, Gambling with the Devil, and The Dark Ride are better than Keepers I and II and Walls of Jericho

the band keeps getting better. the early ones are good, no doubt, but they are mere teething albums

I have to agree. The Dark Ride is one of my favorite's by Helloween, and I have almost their entire discography.

Queen> black sabbath+led zeppelin

Me%20no%20like%20bathtime!.preview.jpg

I actually prefer Queen the most out of those three bands, however that's because I like Classic Rock more than I like metal, otherwise I'd like Black Sabbath the best.

I very rarely listen to LZ.