Controversial opinions on metal

I actually prefer Queen the most out of those three bands, however that's because I like Classic Rock more than I like metal, otherwise I'd like Black Sabbath the best.

I very rarely listen to LZ.

Queen is actually more metal than those bands if you compare the metal songs queen has done, much better musically than those 2 bands.

Led zeppelin btw are thieves:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I maybe shouldn't have said I like classic rock more than I like metal as I generally listen to traditional heavy metal with the odd song of classic rock. 5 years ago it would have been an true statement though.

queen is more metal than Black Sabbath???? lololololo ...:lol:

.... your a fucking moron Karma.

you are the moron here kid, Queens metal songs are better than anything black sabbath ever did, Queen is on a totally different league, waaaay better musically.

here is one of Queens metal songs that destroys black sabbath

Last edited by a moderator:
Enslaved should drop the pretense of being a metal band, hire some hippie chick to front them, drop in some synthesized flat four and just embrace the fact that they're fucking ravers now.

Have you actually listened to more than 30 seconds of Enslaved's newer recordings?

Have you? Right now there's a fascinating electro-indie/shoegaze hybrid waiting to emerge, if only they'd stop muddying the waters by pretending there's some sort of connection between what they do and black metal. Embrace your inner glowstick, boys!