Controversial opinions on metal

tumblr_lalmqbg0X51qaq9ono1_500.jpg

are you seriously surprised by that statement coming from him?:p

None So Vile is the only Cryptopsy album I have, but I like it. Not much desire to explore the rest of their discography, though.

One a song by song level, you could put Cannibal Corpse or Obituary up against either Sepultura or Crytopsy, and CC and/or Obituary would win.

No you couldn't. CC have no stand out songs really, and Obituary is trash, except for James Murphy's solos on Cause of Death.

One a song by song level, you could put Cannibal Corpse or Obituary up against either Sepultura or Crytopsy, and CC and/or Obituary would win.

no, they definitely wont stack up song by song to Sepultura, wouldn't even come close ..... and CC?? lol are you kidding me? absolute garbage, one of the most overrated and worst death metal bands ever.

None So Vile shits all over anything Sepultura or Nile has ever come up with.
lololololo :lol:

You like Dying Fetus, you don't get an opinion on Obituary.

Liking one song by Dying Fetus =/= liking Dying Fetus. Also, if your going to attack me using that logic I could easily turn it around on you. You like Paramore, you don't get an opinion on metal.

While I enjoy both kinds I feel that music that you have to strain to the point that your eyes bleed to understand what they are saying is far superior to anything Billy Joel ever came out with.

Edit: Billy Joel is not metal so I am changing that to Metallica, yes I do love Metallica.