Controversial opinions on metal

Lady Gaga is just like Marilyn Manson. So of course she is black metal.....Don't be a drag just be a queen brah.

LFDGD is their worst and I will never understand the hype around that album. The best newer Katatonia albums are Discouraged Ones and Tonight's Decision.

I assume you mean the first two albums... the vocalists sucked. If you dont like Barlow, I can understand that, but those guys were terrible. Ripper didnt impress either.

Burnt Offerings, Horror Show, and Days of Purgatory (good stuff from the first two re-recorded with barlow) are their best stuff by miles.

(And Barlow sucked ass on The Crucible of Man)

Manilla Road of the 00s is better than that of the 80s. They released some good albums way back then, but there were too many rock'n'rollish songs interspersed with the good shit on the first 3-4 albums for them to be perfect. The releases from the 00s all zoom in on the darker aspect that was always there in this band, and they take it all the way.

I can understand that opinion and agree to a degree but the problem with modern day Manilla Road is that most albums suffers from being too long imo.

Manilla Road of the 00s is better than that of the 80s. They released some good albums way back then, but there were too many rock'n'rollish songs interspersed with the good shit on the first 3-4 albums for them to be perfect. The releases from the 00s all zoom in on the darker aspect that was always there in this band, and they take it all the way.

I wasn't aware that there was appreciable amounts of good shit on those albums to begin with.

Anybody who dislikes Crystal Logic and claims to like metal is an absolute fucking idiot and should die immediately or just dissapear somewhere.