Controversial opinions on metal

It's an extreme progressive metal album tbh.

Also I've said it fairly frequently iirc but I really like most of Hliðskjálf.

I actually didn't like a whole lot from Hlidskjalf, actually. The latter half just seemed like a random collection of sounds as opposed to songs. Might need to give it more listens, who knows.

All I know is, I loved Daudi Baldrs when I first heard it. Still do.

Yeah, really. Especially when speaking for Altars of Madness and Blessed Are the Sick (despite its inconsistency).

Not to mention Domination and Gateways. Morbid Angel's covered a lot of territory within their genre.

Well yo momma reeks of my semen.

LOL...another set of opinions going head to head. Equally worthwhile, but unequally substantiated. So I guess I win? Yeah.

Fuck Suckbid Angel and their pedantic, blasturbatory, wannabe evil, monotonous, and unnecessarily rehashed back catalogue. Most interesting thing they've done is alphabetize albums. But hey, controversial opinion. So maybe you should pause, replace the sandpaper you're priming your 2 inch penis for D. Vincent's mouth with, and chill the fuck out. :)

Well yo momma reeks of my semen.

LOL...another set of opinions going head to head. Equally worthwhile, but unequally substantiated. So I guess I win? Yeah.

Fuck Suckbid Angel and their pedantic, blasturbatory, wannabe evil, monotonous, and unnecessarily rehashed back catalogue. Most interesting thing they've done is alphabetize albums. But hey, controversial opinion. So maybe you should pause, replace the sandpaper you're priming your 2 inch penis for D. Vincent's mouth with, and chill the fuck out. :)

You've got to be kidding me.

Death post-Spiritual Healing
Nocturnus
1st two Obituary albums
Possessed
Living Sacrifice, 2nd and 3rd albums

Honestly, not my favorite genre. I far prefer Stockholm sound and early Gothenburg sound. IMO they're better. :)