Controversial opinions on metal

People who don't like raw BM are fags.

Also Abrahadabra is shit, I hope that poster from the last page never makes another post.

Dimmu_BURGER_by_satanen.jpg

tumblr_lfdi5fy8851qe33f8o1_400.jpg

I completely forgot about Dimmu Borgir until my keys player started gurgling out one of their tracks the other day.

That band is really forgettable. Arcturus, however, managed to scape out some truly memorable sounds that took metal (not as a movement, but as a sound) to the heights of surrealism.

I completely forgot about Dimmu Borgir until my keys player started gurgling out one of their tracks the other day.

That band is really forgettable. Arcturus, however, managed to scape out some truly memorable sounds that took metal (not as a movement, but as a sound) to the heights of surrealism.

Hi!

Mayhem is overrated. I don't really find DMDS that good really, although I have to say it's pretty original. I can't say that I've heard anything that that sounds alike.

99% of all death metal sucks. I very rarely find anything that seems creative and worthful its time. It just all kind of go together. Sounds bland. I'm not much of a riff guy though save for a few black metal bands. And trust me, I've tried to like it.

:saint:

Mayhem is overrated. I don't really find DMDS that good really, although I have to say it's pretty original. I can't say that I've heard anything that that sounds alike.

99% of all death metal sucks. I very rarely find anything that seems creative and worthful its time. It just all kind of go together. Sounds bland. I'm not much of a riff guy though save for a few black metal bands. And trust me, I've tried to like it.

:saint:

You're on the wrong forum.