Controversial opinions on metal

So I dont pollute the kicking your ass thread, ill post here:

Its a hard one to choose, but at this moment in time I feel Estrangement is Drudkh's best album. My opinion on this is always changing because its hard for me to stand behind just one album of theirs and claim it their best, because I love practically their whole discography.

That being said, Estrangement sets the bar high for me. The guitar work is really what sets the album apart from all others. Its solid throughout the whole album, no filler intros, or 10 minute long closing tracks. Just straight and to the point of what they do best.

Its a hard one to choose, but at this moment in time I feel Estrangement is Drudkh's best album. My opinion on this is always changing because its hard for me to stand behind just one album of theirs and claim it their best, because I love practically their whole discography.

That being said, Estrangement sets the bar high for me. The guitar work is really what sets the album apart from all others. Its solid throughout the whole album, no filler intros, or 10 minute long closing tracks. Just straight and to the point of what they do best.

I love Estrangement too, although I never really had a reason to pick their best or even think about it. I like Autumn Aurora and them fucking blooded wells equally as much. A classic band.

The earlier Carbonized material was actually more musically interesting than their full-on avantgarde material.

I have to admit I haven't heard the later material. I'm interested though so I will give it a shot in a minute. For Security is very solid death metal.

Drudkh is music for people that want metal in distortion only. Fuck off blackposes.

tumblr_inline_mgqf7gUdzc1rcea7z.jpg