Controversial opinions on metal

I kind of assumed as much. Too dumb to be one.
:lol:

What the fuck? :erk: EDIT: at first few posts on page

Is thinking that Emperor's Prometheus has lackluster songwriting and incomplete conception controversial? I think it's my least favorite of their discography, and it seriously lacks structural unity. I've been told that it takes several listens to even begin to appreciate, so maybe it's just the n00b factor, but it doesn't seem as great as some people make it out to be.
It's not controversial, but I disagree. Give at a few more spins. It's a great album.
Does lack structural unity, though - that album is seriously all over the place.

prometheus is a horrible piece of shit

isis pretty much suck

peace sells > rust in peace i agree but they're both mostly crap
I'm beginning to wonder why this forum needs someone who hates everything. It's like trolling, but more annoying and less constructive.

With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness and Terminal Spirit Disease are poor crappy boring albums.

Darkside is better than The Nocturnal Silence.

Spiritual Healing is the best Death album.

Deicide and Six Feet Under blow and are the most overrated death metal bands in history.

Obituary are overrated.

I dunno about that, but I think that Angelcorpse are as good as Morbid Angel. The Inexorable is as good as Altars of Madness, and Of Lucifer and Lightning destroys Heretic.

:erk:

I don't agree with you. But let's run with this a bit. What has Angelcorpse put out that even comes close to Blessed Are the Sick? Or Covenant? Or Formulas Fatal to the Flesh?

:erk:

I don't agree with you. But let's run with this a bit. What has Angelcorpse put out that even comes close to Blessed Are the Sick? Or Covenant? Or Formulas Fatal to the Flesh?
Blessed are the Sick is very good. But I still like The Inexorable better than Covenant, and especially Formulas Fatal to the Flesh (which I find quite mediocre, particularly by Morbid Angel standards).