Controversial opinions on metal

I can't stand Six Feet Under and it is mindblowing they're one of the of the best selling death metal bands if not. I swear SFU release a cd and DVD every year and it sounds like they write their albums in a month and kids can play instruments better after playing for 2 months. If that is not gimmicky than what is.

Six Feet Under was laughed at for an hour on Howard Stern they suck so bad. I love death metal vocals and Chris Barnes cracks me right up.

I think that a lot of classic rock is overrated - not that it's bad or anything, just that a lot of people look down on you if you don't like it. This irritates me, as while I enjoy plenty of classic rock, I generally prefer metal, and thus rarely listen to classic rock...

I will get Reign in Blood someday, it's just that I prefer all my favorite death and black metal bands over Slayer, which is why it keeps me from getting anymore Lamb of God, Slayer, or Metallica.:p

i can guarantee you that old slayer blows mortician and six feet under out of the fucking water :p