Controversial opinions on metal

I love Simon and Garfunkel. AC/DC is annoying garbage. Meshuggah sucks donkey dick, Justin Timberlake has a pleasant voice and we have the same first name, plus he's suave as fuck. Just not my style of music

I like JT, hes got some fuckin sweet jams. And not to mention a definite panty dropper for the ladies ;)

Im not a huge AC/DC fan by any means, and admittedly its one of the bands I wish I wouldve seen 10 years ago when I had the chance, not now, but, theres no denying the greatness of classics like, Hells Bells, Thunderstruck, Back in Black, Highway to Hell, Shook Me All Night Long, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...I can go on and on. I know a lot of people cant hang with Angus' voice, but I feel theres no denying their classic greatness and what theyve contributed.

Tbh I actually don't mind a few of his songs. He's got a decent voice! And "Cry Me A River" is a ballin' tune.

Also AC/DC has like... two good songs. Shoot to Thrill and Razor's Edge. Rest can fuck off.

Im not a huge AC/DC fan by any means, and admittedly its one of the bands I wish I wouldve seen 10 years ago when I had the chance, not now, but, theres no denying the greatness of classics like, Hells Bells, Thunderstruck, Back in Black, Highway to Hell, Shook Me All Night Long, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...I can go on and on. I know a lot of people cant hang with Angus' voice, but I feel theres no denying their classic greatness and what theyve contributed.

Yeah totally agree - every album up to and including Back in Black had killer songs, but they should have stopped soon after that.