Controversial opinions on metal

With all this shit talking, both literally and jokingly, Im surprised big boss man U_C hasnt stepped in to pick random fights, calling you all immature, childish dicks.

I kinda feel special. <3

Well, you know, I was going to chime in...but then I remembered reading your pathetic cry baby post about how your life sucks in the Nevermore forum a few days ago and felt bad. So, I'll leave you alone today and actually wish you well. I hope you get things sorted.

Well, you know, I was going to chime in...but then I remembered reading your pathetic cry baby post about how your life sucks in the Nevermore forum a few days ago and felt bad. So, I'll leave you alone today and actually wish you well. I hope you get things sorted.

That Kafka isn't our Kafka, you autist.

The latest Satanic Warmaster has tasty riff after tasty riff.

I listened to two songs, thought they both were completely riffless, declared the album completely unworthy of listening to, laughed for a couple minutes, took a shit, realized my shit sounded better than it, then I watched a bunch of fart videos on YouTube and enjoyed myself much more.

Says the dude who enjoys Omen of Disease enough to put it in his signature. Seriously, the vocals on that album are laughable bad.

Really this whole thread is kinda retarded sometimes. 'I hate x'. 'I love y'. Commence huge conversations about why said statement is agreeable or wrong. I'm guilty of that boring shit, too. But it'd be nice to see something a little more in depth, like x guitar player should switch to this or that cabinet.

That being said, I don't hate COF, and think Dani's clean vocals with that one album he started doing them on were more agreeable than many of his screams. Idk what they do nowadays but a bal-sagoth style thing could be pretty fuckin cool.

COF was a guily pleasure of mine. I really enjoyed Midian & Dusk and Her Embrace.

I didnt mind Dani's vocals, actually quite enjoyed them. High pitched gerbil screeches and all.

That broken hope album is pretty bad compared to their first two.... And those aren't super awesome or anything.

Can't handle daniboys vocals. The music is okay on a few of the albums but I can't handle the cat got my nuts approach.