Controversial opinions on metal

beyond all horizons isn't the best song on 'far away from the sun' (still one of the best songs ever mind you)

'When Night Surrounds Me' ;)

countess are not good (is this even controversial anymore?)
Return of the Horned One is cool.

soulside journey owwwwwwwns a blaze in the northern sky
Agree.

heidentum is better than anything varathron, necromantia or rotting christ ever put out
Disagree! :mad: (better than Necromantia, yeah, maybe Varathron but I've come to really love Rotting Christ's first two)

hey here's some controversial metal opinions

beyond all horizons isn't the best song on 'far away from the sun' (still one of the best songs ever mind you)

arch-era fates warning is head and shoulders above every clean-vocalled metal band you've ever heard

brian ross could kick bruce dickinson's ass in a fight (and a singing contest)

countess are not good (is this even controversial anymore?)

dark moor kick blind guardian's ass

soulside journey owwwwwwwns a blaze in the northern sky

heidentum is better than anything varathron, necromantia or rotting christ ever put out

Agree with most of these. Especially Soulside Journey and Brian Ross.

'When Night Surrounds Me' ;)

UMM I DON'T THINK SO MATEY

Return of the Horned One is cool.

is it? i recall it being SHOITE. perhaps i will relisten.

Disagree! :mad: (better than Necromantia, yeah, maybe Varathron but I've come to really love Rotting Christ's first two)

well rotting christ is the only band out of those i probably haven't listened to enough, so i'll allow that for now o_O

Countess is one of my favorite Black Metal bands, but I can very easily see why people don't like him/them. I really don't have a defense for the band.

Blood Shall Be Spilled fucking rules. What are you talking about? The riff towards the end is ridiculously epic.

Thy Black Destiny and The Coming of Chaos are better than Far Away From The Sun which is still an incredible album.

favs from FAFTS

Blood Shall Be Spilled
Beyond All Horizons
Cries From A Restless Soul