Controversial opinions on metal

So consensus here is to hate on Ghost? Their new album is actually pretty good, back to heavy metal... Maybe a little organy but not bad at all.

I've never heard their music. They might be good but I found most of their ardent fans to be annoying posers that don't even like old metal and heavy rock.

I think all the things

Does it matter to you that much?

1) This thread is for controversial opinions whether or not one actually believes the opinion they share.
2) I didn't like MVD's voice until I heard HOB. Something clicked for whatever reason.

You can post whatever you want. I was just asking because I find a lot of your opinions extremely strange.

The Rack DESTROYS anything Hail of Bullets has ever done, but if we're talking MVD I'd go with Consuming Impulse over everything else he's been on.

black sabbath sucks, I'm not kidding, all of their albums are bland as fuck

Ironic considering your account name. :devil:

Di'Anno Maiden is awesome. Killers is inconsistent but has a lot of great tracks on it. The first three Dickinson albums are the only truly great ones of the bunch.

There's no album by Iron Maiden that's as good as the best albums by Judas Priest and Rob Halford is also clearly head and shoulders above Dickinson or anyone else in either band as a singer in terms of sheer ability.

Halford is obviously the better singer, but Judas Priest haven't put out anything I like more than Piece Of Mind.

Try leaving your house some time.

I have no desire to go to a metal event IRL because most metal fans are gross, so I doubt that I'll encounter anyone in my daily life who mentions Asphyx or Hail of Bullets.

I work for the biggest company in the state of Florida already so I'm out plenty.

I have no desire to go to a metal event IRL because most metal fans are gross, so I doubt that I'll encounter anyone in my daily life who mentions Asphyx or Hail of Bullets.

I work for the biggest company in the state of Florida already so I'm out plenty.
I was saying that I've encountered plenty of people on the Internet who share similar opinions to mine. GMD is not a typical metal scene subset from my experience.

You've never been to a metal show?

I only go to shows every now and then and I don't like when they're crowded. I never talk to anyone when I go.

I would never go to a festival or anything even close or as social because I have no desire to do so.