Controversial opinions on metal

ah the Internet. Fun to rile shit up and not get beat up

The only people who still think it's cool to deliberately say stupid bullshit to get a rise out of people, are children and basement-dwellers, just saying. I really hate to sound like a stereotypical "tough guy" but if you acted irl the way you do here, you'd be pummeled.

Yes sir ozz

The Butt: I can only contain it for so long man. Also I still don't like traditional metal, it's just to poppy sounding for me. I like painkiller by Judas Priest though.
Also it's just fun to get a rise out of people, that's one of the main reasons I comment on YouTube videos, people take life too seriously

A) You will eventually grow to enjoy traditional metal. Aside from black metal it is the most rewarding of the metal genres to listen to.

B) I stand by the fact that deliberately saying stupid bullshit to get a rise out of people is something done by only children, and neckbearded basement-dwelling /b/tards. "lel anonymuos iz legion i am trol :rofl:" It's not funny, it's not mature, and you make yourself look like more of a fool every time you do so.

Painkiller, because it's the most metal album that fucking exists.
That's not how you spell Holy Diver. Painkiller is the Priest album I like the least.

Screaming for Vengeance, Sin After Sin, Sad Wings etc are all sufficient choices.

Yes sir ozz

The Butt: I can only contain it for so long man. Also I still don't like traditional metal, it's just to poppy sounding for me. I like painkiller by Judas Priest though.
Also it's just fun to get a rise out of people, that's one of the main reasons I comment on YouTube videos, people take life too seriously
If you continue to do so, I will have you banned. If you hadn't been so stupidly obvious about it before, I wouldn't be having this conversation with you. Cease and desist or face the consequences

Controversial opinion: The most metal album of all time is Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. Fuck off the rest.

Controversial opinion: The most metal album of all time is fucking Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. Fuck off all other candidates.

Rocka Rolla is straight up garbage outside of Run of the Mill. Caviar and Meths is the only other track on that album worth a damn. Point of Entrance and Turbo are pretty shitty albums too. Haven't heard any of their stuff after Painkiller.

"nahhhhhhhhh" on all counts tbh lol

In terms of the songs themselves, not the full albums:

The Last In Line > Holy Diver.

The Last In Line is the single best song Dio ever put out as a solo band.