Controversial opinions on metal

More irrelevant shite.

I'll try to find it.

What magazine was it and what year?

irrelevant shite? is this a discussion or one of your arguement ego things CASSETTEISGOD?

Oh I thought the Blackmore thing was irrelevant too? you changed your mind? it was in sounds magazine around the time of the rainbow album `difficult to cure` .

The post I made was true, they did say that. Ozzy himself also has always said that he doesnt consider Sabbath as `heavy metal` and nor does he consider his own solo stuff `heavy metal`.

I will believe you are telling the truth when you show me an interview where Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler say Black Sabbath isn't heavy metal as you claimed they said earlier. Until then, you have provided no evidence that they said it.

Interestingly enough, there are interviews where both state that Black Sabbath is heavy metal.

Reactions: CiG and Baroque
I will believe you are telling the truth when you show me an interview where Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler say Black Sabbath isn't heavy metal as you claimed they said earlier. Until then, you have provided no evidence that they said it.

Interestingly enough, there are interviews where both state that Black Sabbath is heavy metal.

Those will be later on when `heavy metal` became a tag that all such things were lumped under. They were calling Rainbow `heavy metal ` too.

@rusty water

Regardless of when later interviews took place, you have provided zero evidence that Iommi and Butler stated that Black Sabbath wasn't heavy metal during the 1970s despite your claims that they did.

Reactions: CiG
I'd definitely include Machine Head(their heaviest album) and Fireball in there also. Burn and Perfect Strangers have pretty good doses of metal too.

There is no metal on `perfect strangers` . You really are pushing the boat out there. Perfect strangers is full of melodies, the riffs are melodic and bluesy.

I figured out an opinion that might actually be controversial. The original recording lineup of Deep Purple produced my favorite music by them. The most famous lineup isn't as good to me.

i don't think you know what an ego is

Listen we both know we are referring to an `overinflated ego` here. We both know I am referring to someone being arrogant. This is another example of what I am saying. You, here are trying to twist things when we both know what we mean.