Controversial opinions on metal

It clearly states in the law that:

A. Unlicensed distribution an copy of a sound recording is copyright infringement.

B. Obtaining a copy of a sound recording that is distributed in an unauthorized way is copyright infringement.

Due to his request for me to copy and paste relevant sections, those are included in that quote.

Could you specifically point out where it says that regarding your point 'B'? "Distribute" appears only twice in the portion quoted, and both cases refer to a person distributing illegally, not obtaining a sound recording via an illegal distribution. I.e. the criminality of the act rests on the uploader/distributor, not the downloader.

Some women cant see the difference between the xbox 360 and the xbox one.You know, like the frame rate, detail and textures. To them its like ` havent you already got this game with cars racing around? A woman wont understand Ozzy. I mean a Woman with a legit opinion on Ozzy is a bit like a Dog that walks around on its hinder legs, very rare. Just saying. But I wish there were some who do understand.

Reactions: EternalMetal
Some women cant see the difference between the xbox 360 and the xbox one.You know, like the frame rate, detail and textures. To them its like ` havent you already got this game with cars racing around? A woman wont understand Ozzy. I mean a Woman with a legit opinion on Ozzy is a bit like a Dog that walks around on its hinder legs, very rare.

Troll is obvious.

Krow said: HBB is the one that made her leave originally, chip is firmly on her shoulder.

You said: How did she manage that?

Which sounds like you are saying how did HBB make her leave, but you are referring to HBB as she. I don't know, maybe I'm just way too tired.

Krow said: HBB is the one that made her leave originally, chip is firmly on her shoulder.

You said: How did she manage that?

Which sounds like you are saying how did HBB make her leave, but you are referring to HBB as she. I don't know, maybe I'm just way too tired.

It actually read how did he manage that at first, but then MrTago posted that he was confused, so I read back through my post and got confused myself about the he/she thing and edited it, and now I've confused you.

I blame Elric for the gender confusion.

Could you specifically point out where it says that regarding your point 'B'? "Distribute" appears only twice in the portion quoted, and both cases refer to a person distributing illegally, not obtaining a sound recording via an illegal distribution. I.e. the criminality of the act rests on the uploader/distributor, not the downloader.

The first subsection in the article where it lists conditions under which a sound recording may be obtained without it being an infringing act. Here it clearly states that the first requirement is that the source of the material must not be an infringing copy of the material.

Due to the fact that making a copy to distribute without license makes that copy an infringing copy of the material, this is obvious. When you download something from someone else, you make a copy of a file that they have for yourself on your computer's drive, as described here.
  • 29.22 (1) It is not an infringement of copyright for an individual to reproduce a work or other subject-matter or any substantial part of a work or other subject-matter if
    • (a) the copy of the work or other subject-matter from which the reproduction is made is not an infringing copy.

I was reading your latest ten page arguement idiocy with the guy who was presenting clear facts to you, once again, tonight. You go from that to calling a person a `Troll` twice.

Not sure if you're referencing TB or Elric here, but either way you be trollin (that makes three).

what about the fact that his username is hamburgerBOY?

Rght, because he's a boy who likes hamburgers.

Well shit, maybe he is a boy who likes hamburgers.

The first subsection in the article where it lists conditions under which a sound recording may be obtained without it being an infringing act. Here it clearly states that the first requirement is that the source of the material must not be an infringing copy of the material.

Due to the fact that making a copy to distribute without license makes that copy an infringing copy of the material, this is obvious. When you download something from someone else, you make a copy of a file that they have for yourself on your computer's drive, as described here.
  • 29.22 (1) It is not an infringement of copyright for an individual to reproduce a work or other subject-matter or any substantial part of a work or other subject-matter if
    • (a) the copy of the work or other subject-matter from which the reproduction is made is not an infringing copy.
... and the 12th and final(hopefully) round begins

Not sure if you're referencing TB or Elric here, but either way you be trollin (that makes three).

Rght, because he's a boy who likes hamburgers.

Well shit, maybe he is a boy who likes hamburgers.

Yeah youre not sure because you argue and argue with people whom present clear facts to you, Probably youve had several tonight, but to help you a little I was referring to your very latest one, where you argue against facts like a Dunce.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity