Controversial opinions on metal

Fine, VERY ODDBALL. One of the few records where I am just stumped on how they wrote it.

Apparently they used a computer music program to create the song structures and them replicated them with their instruments, or I heard that anyway.

I thought this was a metal forum?! WTF is with people not liking Maiden? "Oh their singer is too high-pitched.... blah blah blah..."

I just don't like their musical style in general, most of their songs are just too fucking melody-saturated and cheesy. As such, I only really enjoy a couple songs. Plus, Bruce is a terrible singer... he's nasal as fuck.

You can enjoy Maiden all you want, but don't call people faggots for disliking them.

Nagelfar > Naglfar

Haven't heard Naglfar, but what I've heard from Nagelfar (basically, Virus West with the two bonus tracks) is fucking awesome.

I just don't like their musical style in general, most of their songs are just too fucking melody-saturated and cheesy. As such, I only really enjoy a couple songs. Plus, Bruce is a terrible singer... he's nasal as fuck.

First off I didn't call anyone a fag for disliking Maiden. I called them fags for disliking Deicide. For disliking Maiden I think poseur is the more appropriate term. :p

First off I didn't call anyone a fag for disliking Maiden. I called them fags for disliking Deicide. For disliking Maiden I think poseur is the more appropriate term. :p

For the whole "faggot-calling" dealy, I was sorta talking about the forum in general. It seems to be common practice here. :p

But yeah, point still stands.

Thats funny, do they have a album called that? Thats the name of this private school thing that my sister attends. The word for the whole umbrella of schools they have is vittra. To me it sure doesnt sound like a metal album :p

Allthough of course in swedish the word mean "decompose" (more metal sounding for sure) but I think this school thing is a short for something.

Ozzy bores me to tears...though I do like Randy Rhoades.

Zakk Wylde's guitar tone is horrible, as is his playing. (I don't know if this is controversial, though...)

Necrophagist (as does most tech-death) makes me want to sleep. (Though I'm still being dragged along to see them live in about a month)

I can't stand Entombed even though I really tried to get into them.

:lol:
but definitely fucking .

and Bruce? Nasal? WTF?

Ozzy bores me to tears...though I do like Randy Rhoades.

Zakk Wylde's guitar tone is horrible, as is his playing. (I don't know if this is controversial, though...)

Necrophagist (as does most tech-death) makes me want to sleep. (Though I'm still being dragged along to see them live in about a month)
If agreeing with you is wrong then I don't want to be right.