Controversial opinions on metal

I don't have anything against trans people. As a libertarian I believe you should be free to do what you want with your body, as it's your property, but I don't go along with the delusion that they're actually the opposite sex. That would be like agreeing with an anorexic person that they're fat.

Controversial opinion:

Manowar would be the greatest 1980's metal band if their albums were more consistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalMetal
I don't have anything against trans people. As a libertarian I believe you should be free to do what you want with your body, as it's your property, but I don't go along with the delusion that they're actually the opposite sex. That would be like agreeing with an anorexic person that they're fat.

I agree 100% I was just quoting South Park.

I would be in favor of trans folk doing whatever they wished with their bodies, if it weren't for the fact that there's evidence of gravely horrendous neurosis on their parts. I want the mentally ill to be kindly cared for and treated, not running around self-mutilating. That's like telling the schizo he's justified in battering his wife because he thinks she's a secret agent out to drug him or some crap.

So if you had a male to female trans friend you'd still refer to them as a he?

I think gender identity and sexual identity for that matter are very personal things that no one has any business commenting on.

No because I value manners and courteousness. But if they asked my honest opinion, I'd give it to them.

I think gender identity and sexual identity for that matter are very personal things that no one has any business commenting on.

This is true until it becomes politicised and put in the public arena.

I most certainly would. I'm willing to help them, but that doesn't mean entertaining cognitive delusions. I'll help my schizo friend, but I can't help him unless I acknowledge and make him aware that it's a problem that he thinks the door knobs are plotting against him, and inform him of the fact that he is living under the precepts of a falsehood.