Controversial opinions on metal

clayman is way softer than colony, are u mixing it up WAIF? I mean, Colony has behind space and thats all an In Flames album needs to have to be fucking amazing
Then get Lunar Strain, where that song is originally from.
Also, the Tokyo showdown, where they play it live, randomly go into Raining Blood at one point, and then back ftw. And the DVD, where they play a kickass cover of Fucking Hostile, then after the second chorus go straight into Behind Space.

Dude. Coerced Coexistence. Yes.
Yes indeed.
Clad In Shadows '99? Yeser,

I can't get into Colony

Whoracle is the best thing that band has done though (in terms of a full length, since I know WAIF will come in with his SUBTERRAINEANNE SI BETTAH LULZ bullshit if I don't specify)
I never really liked Whoracle - it's probably 5th or 6th if I ranked the albums. But Jotun is fucking amazing.

:lol: dude that's biggest pinch harmonic overkill i've ever heard and YOU know it

Exactly and even Zakk Wylde does not go pinch harmonic overkill to that extent. Pinch Harmonics only are good and sound cool when you are caught offguard with one not expecting it like it's just coming from nothingness and it's about well placing harmonics.

Oh wait, I've got moar!!!!!!

This one's for all the Dimebag ass-kissers...

Dimebag was a good guitarist but was overrated. Pantera was a cool band whose musicianship was also overrated, but they wrote really awesome songs. His death was over-publicized and he was turned into this icon that he never really was.

He was more of an icon than what he gets played out to be here. If you were into more mainstream metal, Pantera was THE metal band of the 90's. Dimebag's outgoing and jovial personality made him THE icon for 90's metal.

This is all assuming you're the average metal fan, not so much of the underground.

not all that controversial around here, but I disagree.
w/e

Im with you. i actually like slaughter of the soul.

which is controversial around here i suppose since everyone seems to get laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolent by flaming it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Healing-Death/dp/B000003C2S/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1217450618&sr=1-7"]10 seconds[/ame].

pretty steep, though.