Controversial opinions on metal

how about pig squeels shouldnt be used in metal because its just stupid. Death metal fucking owns, Black metal fucking owns. and chuck schuldiner was and always will be the maddest cunt that ever lived in death metal.

200e8fa.jpg

THEN START CORRECTING YOUR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND I WON'T HAVE TO BE
I'M SORRY THAT ITS AN HONEST MISTAKE. WHILE I PURPOSELY DIDN'T ADD THE ' JUST TO PISS YOU OFF THAT TIME
Shouting does not count as singing with emotion, fyi.

Regardless of whether he has a few heartfelt-sounding songs or not, Ozzy definitely owns him in that area.
Dio's singing voice, simple has more emotion in my mind.

*edit* After listening to both Ozzy's voice, and Dio's they are about equal in the emotion department.

Dio has virtually no subtlety in his vocals, which typically default to stereotypical "Behold the power of Metal!!!" shouting. If you can't tell how one-dimensional Dio's vocals are compared to Ozzy's, you've been listening to too much Manowar.

Dio has virtually no subtlety in his vocals, which typically default to stereotypical "Behold the power of Metal!!!" shouting. If you can't tell how one-dimensional Dio's vocals are compared to Ozzy's, you've been listening to too much Manowar.

First of all, Eric has some of the best emotion I've ever heard. Second of all, Dio's voice has much more power in my eyes than Ozzy's.

Dio has more subtlety in his solo material

Maybe, but not to a level comparable to Ozzy imo. I'm not saying he's a bad singer, or that he doesn't have a kickass metal voice - he's just better suited to loud, comic book style metal than he is to mature, introspective metal. I think Ozzy contributed a lot of personality to Black Sabbath which was lost when he left the band.