Controversial opinions on metal

what do you think of the video for limp bizkit - 'rollin'?

is that goofy or is it not old enough for you to be able to notice goofyness?

how about pig squeels shouldnt be used in metal because its just stupid. Death metal fucking owns, Black metal fucking owns. and chuck schuldiner was and always will be the maddest cunt that ever lived in death metal.
agreed on all counts.
THE MADDEST CUNT!

200e8fa.jpg
:lol:

Except that Dio sings, and Ozzy wails like a drunken moron.

Ozzy? Emotional? :lol:
ikr?

What the hell is it with people not liking Heaven and Hell? You guys are pathetic.
fuckin' asshole, right?

I think IX Equilibrium is totally amazing and way better than Anthems,an album i dont even think is decent. I got two CO´s in one sentence! In The Nightside Eclipse is out of this world,but that wouldn´t count as controversial:)
Anthems is definitely good, but I find IX Equilibrium to be better, definitely. It's more varied, ambitious, and generally awesome. Doesn't trump ITNE but still fucking dope.
I think nu-metal is a good genre.
I like Slipknot more than any other band out there.
I don't really like the vast majority of black metal, and I have yet to hear a Black metal song I can get into.
I think metalcore is a great genre, and that there are a ton of amazing metalcore bands.
I'd be glad if Varg Vikernes got beat to death/shot/stabbed, the guy never did anything good, and Burzum sucks ass.
Marduk sucks. (Is that even controversial?)
I don't really think Anthrax is anything special.

*dodges flaming pitchforks*

yeah you are at the wrong website

I don't really like the vast majority of black metal, and I have yet to hear a Black metal song I can get into.
I think metalcore is a great genre, and that there are a ton of amazing metalcore bands.
I'd be glad if Varg Vikernes got beat to death/shot/stabbed, the guy never did anything good, and Burzum sucks ass.

*Casts finger of death*

I want to wish AIDS upon you, but no person should have to experience that horrible plague.

You have got to be kidding me. :Smug: