Controversial opinions on metal

... and so are most of your posts, but you dont see me complaining.

He was talking shti about websites and publications ... so i posted a link where people themselves voted. And regardless of where it comes from, that is a pretty fuckin solid list ... to say otherwise is incredibly telling.

Also, can you guys find me a list where he is ranked higher than Lombardo? Just one, please.

You're basically saying "MY OPINIONS TRUMP EVERYONE ELSE'S". Stop being a little faggot and get down from your high horse.

Well, they do. Why should I enjoy Lombardo's drumming on that Priest cover more than the original just because random people with journalism degrees say that Lombardo is a better drummer?

... and so are most of your posts, but you dont see me complaining.

He was talking shti about websites and publications ... so i posted a link where people themselves voted. And regardless of where it comes from, that is a pretty fuckin solid list ... to say otherwise is incredibly telling.

Also, can you guys find me a list where he is ranked higher than Lombardo? Just one, please.
He was insulting websites so you responded with a highly shitty website?

Figured you would say that. He has some serious chops.

I would say Vinny Appice but only because I like drummers who are 'in the pocket'
He's a pretty obvious choice. No one bests Bill in terms of Sabbath drummers, not by a long shot, but Cozy more than held his own, unbelievable sticksman. I love Vinny as well, he's likely my third favorite Sabbath drummer, plus his work on Dio's solo material is fantastic.