Controversial opinions on metal

Don't worry he'll ragequit soon because the in-crowd (aka anybody who disagrees with him aka the whole forum) are just out to get him. He's the last true metalhead alive.

Jean Claude Damn Fag will kick your ass if you like metal bands that dress like fags.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I love them up until after Kickstart My Heart, they killed it for me with the shit they tossed out in the 90's, and they never really came back from it.
I'll admit to really liking the title track to Generation Swine but I have a hard time remembering anything else off that album. I've heard say New Tattoo isn't half-bad, never heard anything off that album though. The one or two songs I've heard from Saints of Los Angeles sounded like they were covering themselves. Not necessarily a bad thing mind you, just what my ears perceived.

0298dcbd54d071651e7ad2614304ea82.jpg

tumblr_no1a1xjP0j1sthy61o1_500.jpg

08a_RobHalford.gif

eb9bac710075db1536e399c404d55e75.jpg

@TechnicalBarbarity The frontman to one of the most legendary and influential metal acts of all time was a man who wore tight spiked leather outfits and brandished a whip/riding crop either on or off the stage. He also had quite the penchant for eyeliner as well. So, please...remove your head from the cavernous depths of your ass.

Last edited:

08a_RobHalford.gif

@TechnicalBarbarity The frontman to one of the most legendary and influential metal acts of all time was a gay man who wore tight spiked leather outfits and brandished a whip/riding crop either on or off the stage. He also had quite the penchant for eyeliner as well. So, please...remove your head from the cavernous depths of your ass.
It's funny, because, rooted in gay S&M culture or not, it's one of the most clinically badass clothing styles ever.

08a_RobHalford.gif

@TechnicalBarbarity The frontman to one of the most legendary and influential metal acts of all time was a gay man who wore tight spiked leather outfits and brandished a whip/riding crop either on or off the stage. He also had quite the penchant for eyeliner as well. So, please...remove your head from the cavernous depths of your ass.

Are you retarded? I dont give a fuck about him being gay. And secondly, how the fuck do you relate those pictures of him you posted to the pictures of those slutty glam bands i posted? Lol, you guys are just trying to steer this in every direction possible. Pathetic tbh.

You're not too good at extrapolating, are you? You keep ragging on glam bands' clothing as unmanly or fruity, yet the whole denim and leather motif that death, thrash, speed, etc. have adopted grew out of Rob Halford's inclination for man on man S&M. You see the irony here yet? Or do I need to get the fucking Hubble telescope?

you cant be that dense can you? they dress up and act like women. Rob Halford and Judas Priest do not. Yet here you are trying to push this argument in another direction. Like i said, pathetic

Secondly, Punks wore denim, leather, studs/spikes, patches etc before halford even had the taste of balls in his mouth. Honestly, you're like one of the misinformed people here when it comes to metal. I think you're going to have to join cassette on my ignore list. The garbage that you guys regularly spew out is truly ridiculous. I feel sorry for all the new guys here reading your nonsense and getting a fucking misguided and warped idea of what metal is.

you cant be that dense can you? they dress up and act like women. Rob Halford and Judas Priest do not. Yet here you are trying to push this argument in another direction. Like i said, pathetic

Secondly, Punks wore denim, leather, studs/spikes, patches etc before halford even had the taste of balls in his mouth. Honestly, you're like one of the misinformed people here when it comes to metal. I think you're going to have to join cassette on my ignore list. The nonsense that you guys regularly spew out is truly ridiculous. I feel sorry for all the new guys here reading your nonsense and getting a fucking misguided and warped idea of what metal is.
Have you seen a Twisted Sister gig? Tell me, what in the fuck is feminine about their stage presence? Honestly. Same goes for Motley, given their chugging whiskey, chain smoking, cursing, spitting fake blood and singing about banging chicks and committing street violence. Doesn't seem too ladylike. Punks did it first, but in case you hadn't noticed, punks and metalheads weren't exactly brothers in arms. In early '78, Rob introduced the biker S&M thing to metal, and it caught on with Priest being an early mainstay of the genre. Ignore list? What a pussbag you are. Also, care to stop pretending you're some kind of true harbinger for what the genre is? You act like you've happened upon this perfect, precise, and unalterable mold of exactly what the music is and should be, and dismiss any contention as being of posers, ignoramuses, or otherwise. It's nauseatingly pedantic and faggoty.