Controversial opinions on metal

You stupid piece of shit, why would you bring up Angel Witch's 1985 sophomore when we're specifically talking about Motley Crüe's very earliest material. Fucking autisticunt. Compare albums that are closer together by age, fucking hell logic 101.

Bitch calm the fuck down, if you were in front of me right now i'd slap your fucking teeth right out of your mouth for exploding like that.

He said "Motely Cure at their heaviest is comparable to Angel Witch". Do you not know how to fucking read? He was clearly talking about bands not albums you stupid fucking cunt. Also there's only a two year gap(not even) between shout at the devil and that Angel Witch album.

glam is definitely pussified. That's one of its defining aspect of the genre. They dressed up like women, sing about love/sex/dancing etc and cant play for shit. And sadly, i come from the home of those sunset strip queens
Lol, im still having a good laugh at you somehow bringing bowie into this conversation. amazing

GEE WHY DID H.P. BRING UP BOWIE? SURELY IT CAN'T BE BECAUSE I'M USING GENDER-BENDING AS A QUALIFIER FOR GLAM METAL BEING SHIT AND HE'S USING BOWIE AS A COUNTER TO THAT SHIT MUSIC QUALIFIER? HURDUR WHY AM I SUCH A DUMB PIECE OF SHIT 24/7 HURHURHUR BOWIE IS TRASH ANYWAY I'M A TOTAL FUCKWIT AND A BIOLOGICAL THROWBACK.

:D

@CASSETTEISGOD gender-bending is the reason im implying that they're garbage? No, just making it clear that dressing up like women and prancing around the stage like little sluts is the antithesis of being metal.. But here you go again with your signature move. Disgusting. Their music is garbage, absolute crap ... so is bowies. That's the MAIN reason why i dont listen to that shit.

a8810272876ad43bb3616993876963c4.jpg

MOtley-tour-banner

motleycrue-poison_420.jpg

:lol:

Good job delegitimatising yourself even more than usual tough guy. :lol:

LMAO! YOU are the last person here who should use that word, Mr. try hard. You clearly started listening to metal just a few years ago but yet here you are everyday trying to pass yourself off as some kind of uber-undergound metal guy by posting random albums every half hour or so. You're a lame, i can smell it off you from all the way over here. You're the biggest poser here, by far.

1-gold-medal.jpg

LMAO! YOU are the last person here who should use that word, Mr. try hard. You clearly started listening to metal just a few years ago but yet here you are everyday trying to pass yourself off as some kind of uber-undergound metal guy by posting random albums every half hour or so. You're a lame, i can smell it off you from all the way over here. You're the biggest poser here, by far.

1-gold-medal.jpg

If I were pretending to be an uber underground guy, why would I be defending glam metal against elitist attitudes presented by your faggot ass? You can't even keep your premise about me consistent with what's going on right now. Hahaha. Move out of your parents house and do something with your life and maybe then I'll entertain your criticism of me.

Tough guy. :lol:

Reactions: The Butt
hah, move out of where? I can rent you one of my rooms out if want ... but you'd probably feel more at home with my dogs in the backyard.

"If I were pretending to be an uber underground guy, why would I be defending glam metal against elitist attitudes presented by your faggot ass"

#1 because all you do is try to fit in with the pathetic "in-crowd" here. You like what they like, and don't like what they dont. Like i said, i can smell it off you babe. P-O-S-E-R-

#2 because you like throwing yourself in every single fucking argument, especially ones i'm involved in.

#1 because all you do is try to fit in with the pathetic "in-crowd" here. You like what they like, and don't like what they dont. Like i said, i can smell it off you babe. P-O-S-E-R-

That must be why I like Abscess and worship Acts of the Unspeakable and Shitfun --- OH WAIT. :lol:

#2 because you like throwing yourself in every single fucking argument, especially ones i'm involved in.

Kind of inherently unavoidable since you basically start or are involved in every argument on here, wherein you act like the golden standard for metal credibility or something. Everybody's ears don't work or they're idiots/posers/got into metal yesterday/etc.

You're fucking shit. That's why you ragequit remember? Because you're mediocre and self-obsessed.

Reactions: The Butt
I always saw motley crue as the quintessential sex, drugs and rock n roll band. In it strictly for the money and pussy. That to me is what separated them from being considered metal.

Twisted sister was their uglier cousin that wrote better songs.

I always saw motley crue as the quintessential sex, drugs and rock n roll band. In it strictly for the money and pussy. That to me is what separated them from being considered metal.

Twisted sister was their uglier cousin that wrote better songs.
I fail to see how what they were in the game for bars them from being a metal band. Plenty of bands are in it for payola, fame, and girls, doesn't change the genre of the songs they write and compose.