Controversial opinions on metal

not implying this at all, i would actually fuck that guy up too if he tried to start physclly harm someone for thhe way they look or the musci they lsiten too. Clearly the beer can will be empty, so harm there. Just a few laugh's at the gay glam boy, that's all
It's funny the way you act as if glam is somehow pussified. Have you even read up on the shit that Crüe, W.A.S.P., and Sister used to get into?

yeah i dont think anyone gives a fuck right nowadays. But you know how different it was back then. The whole proper metal vs the LA faggotry that was going on. I remember that shit like it was yesterday. But let me be clear, not once have i seen anyone get psychically beaten up or whatever for having glam shirt's on.
I know exactly how it was, and I did it back then too. If I like a band, and I have their shirts, I'm wearing them end of story. I've worn Obituary shirts to Stryper concerts.

I just think of early Motley Crüe and early Twisted Sister as NWOAHM. :D

Sidenote, it's funny that TechBarb is highly susceptible to pop culture rivalries, he's ass over tit for the whole glam vs metal thing and the whole west coast rap vs east coast rap.

People that fall for all that stuff are trash.

It's funny the way you act as if glam is somehow pussified. Have you even read up on the shit that Crüe, W.A.S.P., and Sister used to get into?

glam is definitely pussified. That's one of the defining aspects of the genre. They dressed up like women, sang about love/sex/dancing etc and couldnt play for shit. And sadly, i come from the home of those sunset strip queens

glam is definitely pussified. That's one of its defining aspect of the genre. They dressed up like women, sing about love/sex/dancing etc and cant play for shit. And sadly, i come from the home of those sunset strip queens
You seem to keep confusing hair metal for glam metal. Also since when did gender bending become a pussy thing? Bowie called, he thinks you're an autist. "Can't play for shit", and there we have it ladies and gents, pure grain bullshit of the highest order, tell me, what exactly about George Lynch's guitar playing is technically amateurish? The high speed sweep picks, or the swift melodic arpeggios?

As for lyricism, have you read the lyrics for any given album of Twisted Sister songs? Like A Knife In The Back? S.M.F.? Captain Howdy? Burn In Hell? Under The Blade? Live To Ride, Ride To Live? If those are pussy lyrics, then shit, better tell Sabbath how wussy almost everything Geezer ever wrote sounds.

Bowie? What the fuck are you talking about? Were talking about glam/hair bands, not the original artsy fartsy glam/glitter rock from the 70's. And yeah, fuck Bowie too tbh. trash imo.

Also, hair/glam "metal" are without a doubt 100% the same thing. I'm actually shocked that i had to type that out for you.

You forgot to answer my question. Which fuckin motley crue songs are as heavy as this ...

only tossers and wankers listen to glam/hair bands. A stone cold fact that has been in the books for a good while now. deal with it ...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@H.P. Lovecraft @Manic Ferocity @CASSETTEISGOD

Last edited:
Bowie? What the fuck are you talking about? Were talking about glam/hair bands, not the original artsy fartsy glam/glitter rock from the 70's. And yeah, fuck Bowie too tbh. trash imo.

Also, hair/glam "metal" are without a doubt 100% the same thing. I'm actually shocked that i had to type that out for you.

You forgot to answer my question. Which fuckin motley crue songs are as heavy as this ...

I made it very clear what I was referencing, your faux confusion is just faggy. They are most fucking certainly not. This is glam:

Shite like Poison or Warrant is hair.

I'm talking self-titled Angel Witch, never said they had anything like Screamin' and Bleedin'.

Lol, im still having a good laugh at you somehow bringing bowie into this conversation. amazing

Anyway, you're the first person i have ever met that thinks they're(hair and glam) not the same thing. You seem to have your own definitions of genres/subgenres, so no point in pushing this any further ....

61029356.jpg

I made the lines clearer than day, the mopey "Every Rose Has It's Thorn", will she, won't she tripe is hair, the sort of stuff in the video I linked is glam.

You stupid piece of shit, why would you bring up Angel Witch's 1985 sophomore when we're specifically talking about Motley Crüe's very earliest material. Fucking autisticunt. Compare albums that are closer together by age, fucking hell logic 101.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft