Controversial opinions on metal

No shit, I was describing it to you so you could know how your view of the first album was completely irrelevant, you dumbfuck Armenian closeted-homosexual.
Raising the Corpse is all early Kreator.
It's got maybe a little bit of Extreme Aggression to it (the parts that are actually good), otherwise it doesn't sound much like Kreator.
:lol: yeah, you're a fuckin' moron for sure.

Go sit on one of those champagne bottles that you used to stuff in your friends ass, you filthy knob-gobler.

The 80s (well, up to 1994 or so) already had most musical ideas worth trying done in metal, pretty much everything since then has been either an exercise in retreading stuff that was done by bands not appreciated at the time, or trying dumb fusions of non-metal with metal.

:lol: yeah, you're a fuckin' moron for sure.

Go sit on one of those champagne bottles that you used to stuff in your friends ass, you filthy knob-gobler.

Close one eye and rotate your head 45 degrees so that you may see past your grotesque oversized nose, then attempt reading again.

Raising the Corpse sounding like Kreator is completely meaningless to a discussion on Experiment of Existence. The album does not significantly resemble Kreator. Informing you of that is necessary to tell you that your unfounded opinion on an album you've never listened to is incorrect.

Close one eye and rotate your head 45 degrees so that you may see past your grotesque oversized nose, then attempt reading again.

My nose is actually pretty small. But you seem to hav e a thing for it. I've posted plenty of pics, and so have you. And the funny thing is your nose is at least twice the size of mine. :lol:

Raising the Corpse sounding like Kreator is completely meaningless to a discussion on Experiment of Existence. The album does not significantly resemble Kreator. Informing you of that is necessary to tell you that your unfounded opinion on an album you've never listened to is incorrect.

you're clearly a grade A moron. We were talking about Ripper(you were even jerking off to them in post #40005)----> i said their first album is all Kreator ---> and you responded with your nonsense. I also said i've heard a few tracks from their new album on youtube, and once again i can guarantee you the chance of that album being better than any of Vektor's album is fucking ZERO. None of those tracks where as good as anything i've heard from Vektor. For example, Outer Isolation is all 5 and 4.5 star tracks, and the weakest song on the album(title track *4/5) blows anything i've heard from Ripper out of the water.

now go find nice set of sweaty balls to chew on.

I remember seeing your big, strong, muscly tatted-up back, but not your face. My nose is pretty big, I'll admit.

My song rankings are more correct than your song rankings though (copied and pasted from my autistic list):

Dying World - 4.5/5 (first minute or so is actually pretty mid-tempo and boring, but the chorus is still amazing)
Tetrastructural Minds - 4.5/5
Cosmic Cortex - 3.5/5 (3:35 very Aspid)
Outer Isolation - 3.5/5
Echoless Chamber - 3.5/5
Fast Paced Society - 3/5 (kind of a silly/circus-y Annihilator-style bridge, 4:10 recycles Tetrastructural Minds)
Dark Creations, Dark Creators - 2.5/5
Venus Project - 2.5/5 (great Obliveon-style bridge, otherwise pretty standard thrash and way too long; lol, riff at 4:16 sounds like a Protest the Hero riff)

I haven't heard the new Ripper enough to track-rate it, but so far I feel confident that it's a more consistent album.

that's the most fucked up looking review/break-down of that album that i've ever seen. Dark Creation, Dead Creator a 2.5? :lol: ...

QTips.jpg

You don't remember when we were all posting pics with our coffee/beer mugs? You look like a gay parrot. :lol:

Yeah I'm relistening to the song to remember what it sounds like and this is boring as fuck. Obvious filler song, not a single good riff. I guess it gets credit for being under 3 minutes but still.

I don't remember your face in that thread. Or anyone's actually tbh, I have a terrible memory for faces unless they're deformed in some way (i.e. The Butt). I was just trying to slur your Armenian ancestry. Do take it personally.

So you don't even have solid opinions of the tracks on that record but you;re convinced it's better than the last two Vektor albums. :lol: ....

logo-horizontal-150px.png

It's a homogeneous suite.

Now you're just being hyperbolic. 1996 had plenty of great releases for example.

I have 3 metal 4-stars for that year, and one of them will probably demoted to a 3.5 on next listen, so nah. Pretty weak year actually, better than 1997-1999 but that doesn't say much.

Yeah I'm relistening to the song to remember what it sounds like and this is boring as fuck. Obvious filler song, not a single good riff. I guess it gets credit for being under 3 minutes but still.

I don't remember your face in that thread. Or anyone's actually tbh, I have a terrible memory for faces unless they're deformed in some way (i.e. The Butt). I was just trying to slur your Armenian ancestry. Do take it personally.

:lol: i would never take anything you say seriously. The fact of the matter is you live your life on the internet and we both know that you wouldn't even walk my way in real life, let alone talk shit. And at least my Armenian ancestry didn't breed butt-plunging faggots such as yourself. My rich bloodline continues, your filthy bloodline will not. You know why, because you my friend are sick. Not as sick as mort, but your up there ... all one has to do is read through your famous posts in the social forum to see the evidence.