Controversial opinions on metal

HP Lovecraft, you're not in-crowd either and I'm fairly certain I've never accused you of that (except maybe when you first joined and I assumed you were someone's alt).
Yeah, you haven't done it, it was someone else I believe, can't remember. Just found it odd, cause I don't rely on anyone's ears but my own to make up my mind about music.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
If @Talos of Atmora is "in-crowd" why does he like Pantera?

I have more respect for people like Ozz ... who like what they like and dont give a fuck what others think.

"oh lets make fun of him because he listens to Pantera" Need i say more?

I get shit for plenty of things I listen to, how am I not basically the same as Ozz? I also don't care about what others think about my taste.

Just more proof that none of this makes any sense or has any objective definition. "In-crowd" seems to just mean, whoever is pissing off a select few UM users at that moment.

please do explain how i come across as a "tough-guy"? Is it because my posts got your panties all bunched up? Or is it because they instill fear in you? :lol:

You definitely do seem to want to come across as a tough guy. Just the other day you specifically told me you'd assault me for ripping on you. That's the literal definition on an internet tough guy dude.

Then when people point it out you attempt to emasculate them. That's another trait of an internet tough guy.

So, I'm not "in-crowd" but I'm a massive try-hard? What is it exactly I'm trying hard to be?

@CASSETTEISGOD

It's just the truth bro. You would have needed a new dental plan if you ever spoke to me like that(that particular eruption of a post) in person. I don't act any different on here than who i am in "real-life". Unlike you guys who take advantage of the fact that your sitting in buttfuckin who knows where behind a monitor\ ... which is one of the main reasons why i think most of you try-hard and in-crowd posers are fake as fuck. All i ask is you guys start acting the way you would if we were all sitting together in the same room.

And I can proudly say that i have never initially talked shit to or attacked anyone on here. But when i came back i saw all these new guys who left after you guys basically told them to "fuck off". Class acts you guys are. Instead of making the news guys feel at home you guys start attacking them and chasing them off.

See? You can't even switch the tough guy off for a few seconds. You think people are out to get you. You think I exploded at you? Dude I'm not an emotional person whatsoever. I don't explode.

I really don't care how you claim you are in person, nobody here is threatened by you, at all. If you tried to slap me I would just shoot you. Not that you would.

So just stop the act already, people in here might think I'm a try-hard, but they all noticed the irony of you calling me one.

0R1zxPW.jpg

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
See? You can't even switch the tough guy off for a few seconds. You think people are out to get you. You think I exploded at you? Dude I'm not an emotional person whatsoever. I don't explode.

I really don't care how you claim you are in person, nobody here is threatened by you, at all. If you tried to slap me I would just shoot you. Not that you would.

So just stop the act already, people in here might think I'm a try-hard, but they all noticed the irony of you calling me one.

just keep reminding TB he was supposed to go fight some brave wars in Armenia but instead decided to sulk about being a little bitch in California instead

If you tried to slap me I would just shoot you. Not that you would.
:lol::lol: I've clearly struck a nerve

whats your favorite piece? I have a Ruge single-action super blackhawk that would shave your beard off from 85 yards out. And dont take this the wrong way, just wondering what you like to work with. But the main reason i own firearms is to protect my family. I would never use them just because i got into a fight.

But your also admitting that your not man enough to fight someone who would slap you? You'd try and shoot them? :lol: awwww sheeeyt, you're just a stone cold thug now, aren't you? If someone put their hands on me, i'm going to fight back ... not try to shoot or kill them.

Anyway, this is getting ridiculous. Go drink some lukewarm milk and relax bro.

just keep reminding TB he was supposed to go fight some brave wars in Armenia but instead decided to sulk about being a little bitch in California instead

Are you implying that i didnt go to Arsakh/"karabagh"? That's a pretty offensive accusation imo. It's actually one of the reasons i'm currently sitting on my ass at home.

Anyway, that's not something i care to discuss with anyone here. Why would i talk about my real life (family, profession, etc) with any of you gutless internet trolls? All i did was say my goodbyes when i was taking off.

Hmm...hard to narrow down due to how interchangeably either lists would be for me but I'll give you some favorites.

80s
1. Iron Maiden - Powerslave
2. Voivod - Nothingface
3. Coroner - Punishment for Decadence
4. Bathory - The Return...
5. Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus

90s
1. Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy
2. Vinterland - Welcome My Last Chapter
3. Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse
4. Anacrusis - Screams and Whispers
5. Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon

Made a lot of exclusions. Which is why I hate making lists like this. :tickled:

The presence of Symphony X and especially Opeth definitely removes a lot of in-crowd potential. If you're a Pantera fan too, then yeah, don't think you're in-crowd.

Nah, i wouldn't call Wainds "in-crowd" ... he lacks the douchery that's required. Not so sure about phylactery either.

I coined it on this forum, and as I define it, douchery isn't really a component (though it is often co-morbid). wainds is definitely in-crowd.

I have a Winchester 1200 shotgun, I still have it from when I lived in the country. Sold off my hunting rifles since there is no hunting possibilities around here.

:lol::lol: I've clearly struck a nerve

Only your own, which you've been desperately trying to cover up and live down in general.

You definitely do seem to want to come across as a tough guy. Then when people point it out you attempt to emasculate them. That's another trait of an internet tough guy.
But the main reason i own firearms is to protect my family. I would never use them just because i got into a fight.
But your also admitting that your not man enough to fight someone who would slap you? You'd try and shoot them? :lol: awwww sheeeyt, you're just a stone cold thug now, aren't you? If someone put their hands on me, i'm going to fight back ... not try to shoot or kill them.

:lol:

you didn't coin shit son

Son, I've been calling out the in-crowd when this forum was still wiping your proverbial ass. I joined this forum 3 years before you, boy. You kids have no idea what it means to be in-crowd or not. I was there, and back in my day, that's how we used it. This homo candyass definition of in-crowd you're posting is NOT real in-crowd, it's pop in-crowd. Don't make me teach you a lesson, son.