Controversial opinions on metal

PROBABLY??

eMsxcCpUDfD3gdxcISeSKSzguqWfRP8m_lg.jpg

I changed from Uneasy_Conscience. I lurk....don't post too too much. I forgot who you were before you changed your name...? But I remember your posts obviously.

Get a damn avi.

Hell yeah dude.

1. Exodus, do you like them, what's your favorite album, what are your thoughts on the first two Zetro albums
2. First two Testament albums, what do you think?
3. Alder-era Fates Warning in general
4. Dream Theater in general
5. Virgin Steele, where do they rank in your metal pantheon?
6. Ares Kingdom, where do they rank in your metal pantheon?
7. Place the following doom metal bands in order of preference: Candlemass, Pagan Altar, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Solitude Aeturnus, Trouble
8. Place the following thrash metal bands in order of preference: Artillery, Dark Angel, Demolition Hammer, Exhorder, Flotsam and Jetsam, Holy Terror, Sabbat (UK)

1. Exodus, do you like them, what's your favorite album, what are your thoughts on the first two Zetro albums? I like Exodus to a certain point, my favourite album is Bonded By Blood, Zetro's first two albums are pretty cool but not big favourites of mine or anything.
2. First two Testament albums, what do you think? Fantastic!
3. Alder-era Fates Warning in general? I've only heard the first three and I like them, but not as much as Arch-era.
4. Dream Theater in general? Love the debut, sophomore is cool too, haven't heard past that.
5. Virgin Steele, where do they rank in your metal pantheon? Top tier. One of my all time favourite metal bands. Inconsistent but as a result, every now and then they reach peak greatness as a result of trying new/risky things.
6. Ares Kingdom, where do they rank in your metal pantheon? Mid-tier. Cool band, not much to say.
7. Place the following doom metal bands in order of preference: Candlemass, Pagan Altar, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Solitude Aeturnus, Trouble:
  • Saint Vitus
  • Trouble
  • Candlemass
  • Pentagram
  • Solitude Aeturnus
  • Pagan Altar
8. Place the following thrash metal bands in order of preference: Artillery, Dark Angel, Demolition Hammer, Exhorder, Flotsam and Jetsam, Holy Terror, Sabbat (UK):
  • Dark Angel
  • Holy Terror
  • Flotsam and Jetsam
  • Artillery
  • Demolition Hammer
  • Exhorder

1. Only own Bonded By Blood. Top ten thrash album. I've never listened to anything else except for The Toxic Waltz which didn't leave much of an impression, but that was probably about a decade ago.
2. I own The Legacy on tape. It's cool.
3. Love No Exit and Perfect Symmetry, haven't heard anything else.
4. No opinion.
5. Own The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: Part I, listened to it through once. I Will Come for You is the only song I remember.
6. Only have their debut. Decent band. Probably haven't listened to them since 2010.
7. Solitude Aeturnus, Candlemass, Saint Vitus, Trouble, Pentagram, Pagan Altar
8. Dark Angel, Demolition Hammer, Artillery, Exhorder, Sabbat, Flotsam & Jetsam (unfamiliar with Holy Terror aside from one song from a mixtape game, which ruled)

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Is this the official in-crowd test?

1. Only own Bonded By Blood. Top ten thrash album. I've never listened to anything else except for The Toxic Waltz which didn't leave much of an impression, but that was probably about a decade ago.
2. I own The Legacy on tape. It's cool.
3. Love No Exit and Perfect Symmetry, haven't heard anything else.
4. No opinion.
5. Own The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: Part I, listened to it through once. I Will Come for You is the only song I remember.
6. Only have their debut. Decent band. Probably haven't listened to them since 2010.
7. Solitude Aeturnus, Candlemass, Saint Vitus, Trouble, Pentagram, Pagan Altar
8. Dark Angel, Demolition Hammer, Artillery, Exhorder, Sabbat, Flotsam & Jetsam (unfamiliar with Holy Terror aside from one song from a mixtape game, which ruled)

lol

Answer the following questions and I should be able to issue an official certification of in-crowdness or non-in-crowdness depending on the results:

1. Exodus, do you like them, what's your favorite album, what are your thoughts on the first two Zetro albums
2. First two Testament albums, what do you think?
3. Alder-era Fates Warning in general
4. Dream Theater in general
5. Virgin Steele, where do they rank in your metal pantheon?
6. Ares Kingdom, where do they rank in your metal pantheon?
7. Place the following doom metal bands in order of preference: Candlemass, Pagan Altar, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Solitude Aeturnus, Trouble
8. Place the following thrash metal bands in order of preference: Artillery, Dark Angel, Demolition Hammer, Exhorder, Flotsam and Jetsam, Holy Terror, Sabbat (UK)

1. Yes. BbB. Fabulous Disaster is cool too and contains one of the most anthemic metal songs of all time though.
2. I havent heard these albums for years.
3. Never bothered, but I hardly consider the Arch era the greatest shit ever.
4. Okay in small doses.
5. I dont like VS at all. Tried albums from several time periods.
6. Dont like them really. Never have.
7. Vitus, PA, Candlemass, SA, Trouble, Pentagram
8. Demo Hammer, Artillery, > the rest > Exhorder

quiz isn't very good, has no mention of Manilla Road.