Controversial opinions on metal

yeah i was 16 ha. i've been here nearly 15 years though. :/ weren't you basically a poor man's polarity back then?

i tried to meet up with erik at wacken once and he pussied out. dude was a great poster but such a grouch. newer users here may know him as the guy behind nasheim.

holy shit I didnt know that. he still comes on RC once and awhile

i wonder if there'll ever be a new arghoslent album, their website hinted at one recently. last couple of albums were pretty riff salady but i'd probably still listen to it like 20 times.

Reactions: The Butt
I didnt start my UM life on this part of the forum. I actually started on the Bloodbath forums because I was obsessed with swedish death metal when I started and that forum was complete chaos incarnate.

I remember @Qth from back then... and I feel like Dan Swano even posted there at some point. (and maybe Peter Tagreten sp? also)

opeth members would post on the opeth forum occasionally as it was their official forum. it was by far the biggest forum here for a while, got shut down at mikael's request after some people were dicks or w/e. some guys from opethish bands posted there like thales, possibly novembre? a guy from vehemence posted here a bit. i have a weird feeling nergal used to post here lol, that's a very vague and possibly delusional memory though. the guy who runs the transcending obscurity label and webzine was a noob here once upon a time. kinda scraping the barrel here.