Controversial opinions on metal

To be fair, it could be mostly me. I just find them to be an totally unimpressive band who are far surpassed by many other power metal acts who can actually write good albums.
I understand that but personally I can still greatly enjoy a band even if its simplistic and not as well written as other bands. They know their fans and they know their place, I like that.

It's funny to me that you try so hard to outwardly project an image of superiority and intelligence while invariably preferring albums that are inherently stupid to albums with thoughtful compositions on them.

It's funny to me that you try so hard to outwardly project an image of superiority and intelligence while invariably preferring albums that are inherently stupid to albums with thoughtful compositions on them.
don't you find it ironic you're assuming so much about me, are you not sure you're the one projecting? ;^ )

don't you find it ironic you're assuming so much about me, are you not sure you're the one projecting? ;^ )

You made a topic asking how to find metal fans who don't look like metal fans because you care about outward appearance as a priority for yourself and those who you can associate with and you've repeatedly tried to claim that you are intellectually above average.

It'a not an assumption if you provide the basis for me to say those things about you by openly stating them on your own.

One point for Redpill. I look forward to a good, solid, omnious comeback
giphy.gif

Reactions: Dak and CiG