Controversial opinions on metal

I have no interest in supporting Nazi media in any form and I have no issue with disassociating myself with a black metal act if I learn about their Nazism after I first started listening to them. It's black metal, not Wagner, and not profound enough a form of music for me to overlook overt or even underlying politics in their music.

cvbnm.gif

To the question; I don't mind listening to NSBM, though even for black metal it's littered with pointless trash. But when a NSBM band does something right they often do it very right.

If Nazi bands weren't talentless 99.9999% of the time I'd happily listen to them. Battle Cry's Triumph of the Will (trad metal though) is where Nazi metal begins and ends with me.

What was that really hilarious album cover with the nuclear explosion in the background, and the black guy with the white girl? Pretty sure it was NSBM. It was posted here a lot back in the day

latest

i believe the implication is that interracial intercourse is a "fate worse than death" and will cause the world to explode

Deny yourself United Aryan Evil because of a difference of beliefs? lol

"difference of beliefs" :lol:

personally, i cannot guarantee that my dollars wouldn't go towards some sort of horseshit pulled by nazi's, for instance. so i like to think im being responsible in that i wouldn't support their 'hobby,' or full time gig.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
"difference of beliefs" :lol:

personally, i cannot guarantee that my dollars wouldn't go towards some sort of horseshit pulled by nazi's, for instance. so i like to think im being responsible in that i wouldn't support their 'hobby,' or full time gig.

The dime the artist would get would definitely help pay for a pointy hood. More likely a donut, with white icing.

The most blatantly nazi stuff I own is the Aryan Terrorism album and the Swastyka demo I think. I also own that Thor's Hammer album (on tape tho) that was posted earlier.

Lol, now I need to listen to Aryan Terrorism - Crush the Lies.

After them all goes Nergal from Behemoth with a big fucking penis-horn on his forehead,so…he may put it into his asshole, it’s right place…

Great lyrics representing the aryan master race right there!

The dime the artist would get would definitely help pay for a pointy hood. More likely a donut, with white icing.

you keep lying to yourself, twice now.

You could have fooled me with your Mark Shelton dick sucking a few pages back. :lol:

didn't you say paradise lost was better than anything Manilla Road ever did? hope the bassist from night demon gave ya the goods