Controversial opinions on metal

Actually love his singing.
THE DAY THAT NEVER COMES-AHH!
What a wonderful singer.

KsE's cover of Holy Diver is 10x better than the original.
picard-facepalm.jpg

The only thing better about it is the pinched harmonics. The one thing KSE can do well.

Makes a huge difference though. The KsE version climaxes, where the Dio version leaves you with blue balls. Not to mention Howard Jones can sing circles around Dio.

THE DAY THAT NEVER COMES-AHH!
What a wonderful singer.

Hey, you know a line from Metallica song......

So I like Hetfield's voice and you don't. Purely individual preference. On the flip side I can't fucking stand Halford or Mustaine.

When I saw them live I left when they started playing it. It was just too shitty.
EDIT: Ninja'd.
Howard Jones...circles...Dio...BANHAMMER!

Hetfield is just a shitty singer at this point. Mustaine was never more than okay.

Makes a huge difference though. The KsE version climaxes, where the Dio version leaves you with blue balls. Not to mention Howard Jones can sing circles around Dio.

Hey, you know a line from Metallica song......

So I like Hetfield's voice and you don't. Purely individual preference. On the flip side I can't fucking stand Halford or Mustaine.

Now that's just blasphemy.

You're pretty retarded.

In what way? I just listen to the music I like.
If I like something I listen to it and, sometimes, promote it. If I don't like it, then I could care less about it. It's as easy as that. No more. No less.

And if everyone liked the same fucking music it would get pretty boring, eh? :)

No. It would be wonderful, especially if everyone listened to good music like I do. Now, shut up.

....Well you wouldn't have had your good music if it weren't for difference in musical taste......
And would you, oh almighty good-music-knower-thingie(...), be so kind and enlighten poor me about what is good music?