Controversial opinions on metal

i like KsE's thicker guitar tone and fuller voice better.

i listen to Painkiller and the band is fuckin awesome but the comedically gay vocals -almost- ruin it.

also:

Last edited by a moderator:
The response is perfect being you're a tremendous fag with crappy taste in music not deserving any other kind of response because are such a noob.

Honestly what kind of response do you expect being as much of a homo as you are.

The response is perfect being you're a tremendous fag with crappy taste in music not deserving any other kind of response because are such a noob.

Honestly what kind of response do you expect being as much of a homo as you are.

This response is a perfect example of why I take nothing said by people on this forum like you, seriously.

We're in the controversial opinion thread, and obviously opinions regarding a cover will probably controversial. There should be some debate and disagreement, but the disagreeing half on this one can't come up with more than "nO itz not bekuz KsE is teh suxxorz U fag".

WAIF was the only one to attempt to explain why the KsE version was bad and it was fraught with fallacies. Jones does not sing in monotone, and pinched harmonics make the song way better. And lol at bringing "epic" into it. The original has 0 "punch" comparatively, Dio's singing is pretty laughable as well, not epic.

I think people get too fed up over what's kvlt and don't really think about the actual music. Can we move this to more interesting discussion please?

This response is a perfect example of why I take nothing said by people on this forum like you, seriously.

I'm putting you on ignore because you're a noob. Can't say I care what you think.

Dakryn, by fallacies, you mean things you disagree with (outside of Jones' monotony, which isn't TECHNICALLY true, but one can find singing monotonous, as that has a different connotation and is not such a concrete term [one pitch as opposed to a synonym for boring]), right? Well, pretty much everyone disagrees with you on 99% of the opinions you drop here. While it's your right to express them, to get all sad and butthurt when people challenge them is stupid and quite frankly it makes you look bad.

I'm putting you on ignore because you're a noob. Can't say I care what you think.

I did the same. Dakryn is a first person on my ignore list and it's because I'm tired of reading his annoyingly fucking stupid opinions.

Dakryn, by fallacies, you mean things you disagree with (outside of Jones' monotony, which isn't TECHNICALLY true, but one can find singing monotonous, as that has a different connotation and is not such a concrete term [one pitch as opposed to a synonym for boring]), right? Well, pretty much everyone disagrees with you on 99% of the opinions you drop here. While it's your right to express them, to get all sad and butthurt when people challenge them is stupid and quite frankly it makes you look bad.

Then he should have said monotonous instead of mono-tone. Pretty sure he was just pulling stuff out of his ass though.

Sad and butthurt? :lol: What about any of my posts looks sad and butthurt? Also, to call "your taste sucks fag" responses "challenging an opinion" is fairly amusing.

It's also pretty amusing that DD/Onder got this pissed over a KsE/Dio debate in the controversial thread. Think about it.

Man, not that the KSE cover is even slightly near good or honoring the original, but it's hilarious you guys would block someone because of that opinion when meanwhile things such as all the perverted de-evolved sexist nonsense in stuff like the pics thread and whereever gets a totally free pass. I mean, I know you guys are all cutting edge and have relative morals and all of that but come on.

Not that I have a very high opinion of people in the first place, but eh.

Anyway.

What can I say that'll piss people off?

Did we go over the Emperor being un-memorable thing? I think that was a few pages or a few dozen pages back or something.....................what else..

Warrel Dane is.. no..hmm.... ok, Death... no, that's happened like 535 times.... Iced Earth is garbage....no, been there too..

We've even hit on the Obituary thing. And Dakryn just hammered in a pivitol nail with the 'Holy Diver' cover opinion. What is left at this point? :erk: Don't let this be the end of ridiculous and negative musical subjectivity. :cry:

but it's hilarious you guys would block someone because of that opinion

I put him on ignore because of 95% of his opinions, not only in this thread. If 95% of one's opinions are total douchebag faggotry, I don't consider any of his opinions to be valid. I did it not because he thinks that KsE's cover is better than original, but because he's annoying douchebag faggot I refuse to communicate with. Plus, these are metal forums I visit to talk about metal, to learn more facts about it and even to have some fun in the social forum, while Dakryn adds NOTHING to any of these things.