Controversial opinions on metal

Poser bands are obvious and suck ass; Trivium, Edguy, Manilla Road, Avantasia. Except Techny-Call X, they pull off playing almost like Rammstein amazingly.

What the fuck? Manilla Road? Are you kidding?

Carcass are awesome, though, as are Nile to a lesser extent

Hell no. Your saying Carcass and Nile blows??? Your saying Napalm Death and Cannibal Corpse blows??? Are you saying Dying Fetus and Vomitory blows??? Sir your are truly out of your head right now.

My opinion of metal on the other hand is hardcore and deathcore blows. A good band is good according to the sound, style, and theme. Poser bands are obvious and suck ass; Trivium, Edguy, Manilla Road, Avantasia. Except Techny-Call X, they pull off playing almost like Rammstein amazingly.

Fail. Manilla Road are more metal then you will ever be.

FansFight_468x325.jpg

= this thread as of the last page

Why do you take people's posts on the internet so personally when they have nothing to do with you?

I take all stupidity as a personal offense as it offends my sensibilities as a quality human being and causes me to lose hope in society.

Carcass and Napalm Death have done some good work in their time. Manilla Road are the definition of not being a poser. Victims of Deception is good but not flawless.

While that actually is my opinion, it was also obviously stated so bluntly due to the fact that the person that I was responding to was clearly being dumb and doesn't understand the fact that some people can disagree with him without being "out of their head" for doing so. I'm not surprised that you'd miss that, however, and you didn't disappoint in terms of posting with absolutely no thought or purpose as per your usual quality standards.

Dodens Gay's over the top Simon Cowell like criticism of people makes him seem like some camp dracula or something. I find it amusing that he calls people faggots.

Yah rly and I smote him upon his head and upon his rump, cleaved away his head and put it on a pike.

His grandmother gave me the agreed fee of 5 groats.

Sodom > Kreator.