Controversial opinions on metal

Well I always thought he had a unique voice. I mean I Respect the old man after all he did. I like a good amount of his songs. Ozzfest use to be pretty good. Hope it gets better again.

Yeah, he is a mediocre singer with no inventiveness to his style and horrible timbre to boot. TBH he only gets the respect he has just for being in Black Sabbath, anywhere else and he would be a nobody.

Not an opinion on metal and probably not even controversial, I know, but...System of a Down has got to be the worst band of all time.

Not an opinion on metal and probably not even controversial, I know, but...System of a Down has got to be the worst band of all time.

The first album was quite solid, and Toxicity was at least tolerable. Ever since that other guy started singing it has been pretty awful, though... I'll give you that.
Not to mention that no one can possible hold this title while Papa Roach, 3 Days Grace, and Nickleback still exist.

FYP. Suicidal Tendencies was pretty horrible too, Never heard them before last night but I had to leave the auditorium. So bad.

Suicidal Tendencies are awesome. you are gay.

I think the worst band ever is Saliva. rap-inflected hick metal. it sucks harder than a prostitute with a vacuum cleaner as a mouth.

:lol: Oh god. I have Dakryn on ignore and yet I read posts of his ridiculous faggotness and retarded douchebag doucheness because people quote him. His opinions are just so stupid that I wish I have never encounter them because they really make me mad inside.

Yeah, disliking "ST" is completely douchebag faggotness. :rolleyes:

It's totally not gay for a 40+ yr old guy in a basketball jersey and a bandana to rap rock. Especially when at least 50% of his vocals consisted of him repeating "S-T!".

st_cycomiko1.jpg

Mike_Muir-13316.jpg

"S-T!!!!!"

Yeah, what am I thinking? Totally awesome.