Controversial opinions on metal

Hmmm i sense a little KISS hatred,i still remember how much i absolutely loved Dynasty as maybe a 3 or 4 year old(still one of my faves)and when my aunty took me to see KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park(at the cinema),as maybe a three year old was fucking blown away!! Old footage of KISS goes off!

To be honest, I can't say I'm a fan of most of these supposed "legendary" bands like Motorhead, Zeppelin, or AC/DC (especially AC/DC... ugh).
Motorhead are amazing, but I agree about the others.
Kiss weren't great, but they had a few damn good songs. Listen to "Cold Gin", "Deuce", "Love Gun", etc.
KISS are like a James Bond: tacky, tasteless, and over-the-top, fun, but with little replay value, and also, a shitload of albums/movies.
Who cares? It's fucking face paint. Not like KISS or Alice Cooper were the first people to think that up.
Clowns: the original black metal

I think it was more likely Arthur Brown who used it first (or at very least he was the one to popularise it).

Manowar is crap. I find their lyrics and their attitude to be quite funny though.

I don't like Motörhead, but I respect them.

AC/DC doesn't have one song worth listening to.

I think they are somewhat overrated. I checked out their last album because of the fellatio it has been receiving on here. I think it's good, but I wouldn't really say that they are one of the best bands of all time. But then again, I also firmly believe that Black Sabbath is overrated (probably my most controversial opinion on metal).