Controversial opinions on metal

Well, again, you don't really listen to them for their depth. Just to rock out to some loud, silly tunes.

ACDC wasn't revolutionary at all. Catchy, yes. They get pretty boring after a while though.

Yeah, I didn't really mean to implicate AC/DC as being revolutionary. I was kinda using them as the "extremely catchy" analogy, with Zeppelin as the "revolutionary" analogy (though the Ramones were probably more revolutionary than Zep, considering what a huge, wildly popular style of rock they started).

To be honest, I can't say I'm a fan of most of these supposed "legendary" bands like Motorhead, Zeppelin, or AC/DC (especially AC/DC... ugh).

To be honest, I can't say I'm a fan of most of these supposed "legendary" bands like Motorhead, Zeppelin, or AC/DC (especially AC/DC... ugh).

Me either actually... though Motorhead have some ripping tunes & Led Zeppelin I've always promised myself I'd give more of a chance... 78023659862384628364 people may not be wrong.
AC/DC on the other hand can fuck right off... 2 ideas & 5 riffs per song, & some idiot screaming over the top of everything does not a good song make.

Kiss is pretty watered-down compared to the Ramones tbh. They do have a touch more personality, though.

Justin Timberlake definitely does not rock, and what would that pussy need amp stacks for? Never mind drum risers, because he uses a goddamn sequencer.

Also, Gene Simmons invented corpsepaint. Sorry, black metal fans, but it's true.

Kiss weren't great, but they had a few damn good songs. Listen to "Cold Gin", "Deuce", "Love Gun", etc.