Controversial opinions on metal

Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! rules too fucking hard for me to deny Megadeth's worth as a band. But of course most people on this forum are too much of a bunch of soppy pussies to be able to appreciate the raw intensity of said album. There's decent material of the following three albums, but they don't come close to the first one.

The first 5 Kreator albums (and the EPs in between) are good to awesome, though I rarely listen to them and I honestly can't remember when I've listened to any of them last. And for the record the Flag of Hate EP is the best thing they ever did. And no, nother after Coma of Souls matters.

Pretty petty thing to ignore me for. Work must be getting to you as you seem a bit angrier than usual.

There are plenty of great reasons for putting a faggot like you on ignore though, so it all works out smashingly in the end.

I like it. Definitely not as good as the older shit, but still decent for what it is.

EDIT: for the record, I like KIMB the least of the first four Megadeth albums

That's half the god damn appeal.

I will never understand the horrible thought process the people on this forum go through. KIMB is a classic. One of the best speed metal albums of all time.

What I've heard from the new Artillery is better than what I've heard from B.A.C.K., even though it's a new singer.

The vox effects on Focus by Cynic is gay...kind of ruins the whole album

The entire album is effeminate and just bad. Cynic is and always have been (except maybe the demos) a shit band with too many "you're just not OPEN MINDED enough to appreciate Masvidal's uncanny appearance to Jake Gyllenhaal" type fanboys. Fuck that shit...listen to Unreal Overflows - Architecture of Incomprehension. It's what I imagine Cynic would sound like if good.