Controversial opinions on metal

I'm of the opposite opinion, I like bands who don't take themselves too seriously, and I know the guys in Candlemass think most metal people are pretentious clowns. That doesn't mean that they're ironic, they take the music seriously, but that doesn't mean you can't have humour at the same time.

I think the metal musicians who post things on the internet that basically sum up to an assertion that they are god and everyone else in the world is an idiot are twats.

I don't even know if Immortal take themselves seriously or not. I don't give a shit tbh I just think they've put out some fucking sexual black metal albums.

bill-gates.jpg

People who make billions of dollars and singlehandedly change the way we live aren't losers, brah

I don't even know if Immortal take themselves seriously or not. I don't give a shit tbh I just think they've put out some fucking sexual black metal albums.

No they definitely don't take themselves seriously, or black metal for that matter

Proof:

and @ Ozzman, you missed Runk's point, he was using Bill Gates as an example of someone that is a nerd but isn't a loser

Last edited by a moderator: