Controversial opinions on metal

That's mostly true for me too, except I'm friends with a stand-up comedian, and I seriously have not had a single conversation with him without me breaking up in laughter half-way through..I fear for the day when he will come up to me and tell me that his mother has passed away!

It's probably my favorite OSDM album personally, but it's not that unheard of to prefer Mortal Throne or Diabolical Conquest. The real controversial opinion would be that, based on his last.fm, he might actually prefer material post-Diabolical Conquest.

Diabolical Conquest is actually my favorite. In fact, I even had it as my avatar for a while. Just changed it to a Heart of Cygnus album yesterday.

Instead of calling everyone else a faggot, why don't you stop being such a fucking homo with your terrible "witty" jokes that you have been posting lately..

no really, they aren't funny at all, you just write the most random shit that you can think of and think you are clever..you're not

bawwwww.jpg

Demilich is the most comical band I have ever heard. Those vocals never cease to brighten my day.

Brave New World is the best and most consistent Iron Maiden album.

The majority of black metal (and metal in general) sucks.

^

Someone's gonna flame you bad for your first opinion I suppose. Though I wasn't a big fan of the vocals initially, got used to it later. But an amazing band nevertheless.