Controversial opinions on metal

This will over-whelmingly be called "wrong" not controversial but:

I would much rather listen to Draiman all day (even the annoying monkey grunts) than listen to Halford, Ozzy, King Diamond, Dave Mustaine, or Dio for one song.

This is purely referencing the vocalists, not their respective band's talent.

I don't like Dave Mustaine as vocalist and I don't care for Ozzy aside from the Black Sabbath stuff.The other 3 I would rather listen to than Drainman.

This will over-whelmingly be called "wrong" not controversial but:

I would much rather listen to Draiman all day (even the annoying monkey grunts) than listen to Halford, Ozzy, King Diamond, Dave Mustaine, or Dio for one song.

This is purely referencing the vocalists, not their respective band's talent.

I knew that you weren't worth talking to after reading your comments in the NFL 2009 thread. You confirmed it for me by posting this. :)

If Avenged Sevenfold is better then Disturbed, then I'm a derranged transexual faggot that was born with a broom rammed up my asshole.

Dio, King Diamond, Halford and Dave are all hell of vocalists.

Dio being a hell of a vocalist can't be controversial! Performancewise King Diamond has always been the worst component of King Diamond though. Not that it's painful to listen to him singing or anything, as you get used to him and even start to realize the charm, but in the end, deep down I know that the band would be much better without his trademark falsetto.

I knew that you weren't worth talking to after reading your comments in the NFL 2009 thread. You confirmed it for me by posting this. :)

Yet you felt the need to inform me that you considered me not worth talking to :rolleyes:

Falsetto singing is annoying (KD), so his Halford's higher notes, and Ozzy's nasally wail. Mustaine's and Dio's voices are just off imo, nothing specific to point at though that I can think of atm.

Too much praise is given specifically to Sabbath/(Priest) vocalists just because of the band's place in history. Saying anything bad about them attacks a sentimental aspect of most metalhead memories of listening to either band

Performancewise King Diamond has always been the worst component of King Diamond though. Not that it's painful to listen to him singing or anything, as you get used to him and even start to realize the charm, but in the end, deep down I know that the band would be much better without his trademark falsetto.

Did the title of this thread become "Retarded opinions on metal" since the last time that I posted here?