Controversial opinions on metal

Although worshipping the enemy of god version of Satan is pretty stupid...

If you believe in he and god enough that you choose him... wouldnt you believe that all he wants is your soul and would betray you anyway and make you suffer eternally blah blah?

On the flipside of satanic lyrics, I believe overly christian metal cant be very good. It makes the music sound souless and sterile... it becomes more about hey guys we can play with brutality for god than the actual music itself.

Satan is part of the spirit of metal... god isnt.

Fully aware of all of this.

That little cyber thing that just went down was pretty un-metal tbh

I believe in and have faith in Jesus Christ also. But I also don't let LYRICS in a SONG get in the way of my faith, I am not that INSECURE. I can appreciate good lyrics/music, Satanist or not.

Being a Satanist doesn't make one "bat-shit crazy". Having a different religious view than you doesn't make one "bat-shit crazy".

You're pretty close-minded.

Satanism was a religion solely created to be the opposite of Christianity essentially. I'm not insecure about it at all, I couldn't really care if they sing satanist lyrics - I just heavily dislike the bands' lyrics becaues they are not only poorly written but not at all beneficial to me as a human being.

Being a Satanist doesn't make you bat-shit crazy, no, but let's be honest, a lot of them are. I think it'd be you being close minded if you denied that a band like Gorgoroth are just a little bit mental.

Being a Satanist doesn't make you bat-shit crazy, no, but let's be honest, a lot of them are. I think it'd be you being close minded if you denied that a band like Gorgoroth are just a little bit mental.

Gorgoroth play with weiners.