Controversial opinions on metal

Metal is cheesy and theatrical by default, whether it'd be bands singing about fairies and unicorns or spewing forth anti-Christian propaganda. Everything is exaggerated somewhat to add shock value, create an unholy aura you name it, but it's simply done to create a fitting image for the music.

This is remarkably insightful and should be recognized by more people.

*BUMP* for Believer

Also *BUMP* for Ultimatum.

Also, any existing Christian Black Metal that is good. Never heard of any (I don't think).

There is no such thing as Christian Black Metal. If it is christian it is not black Metal. And before anyone replies with some gay shit response refuting this comment...don't. You are wrong.

No, it's still black metal.</homosexually shitting all over Evil?'s face>

I will beat your ass. Black metal is about SATAN. If it is christian is is obviously not black metal. Any person who makes a statement contrary to this should be patronized for their obviously Jewish behavior.

Why isn't there anti-Islamic BM, I wonder. It's always Jews this and Christians that, borrring! What about Muslims? Are they Satan's spawn, or what? What has made them so immune to the rebellious ideology of Black Metal?
Take this post with a grain of salt.

Black metal is actually about rebellion against the norm, which is essentially marginalized as "Christianity".

Which is ironic considering barely anybody is Christian these days. We're the minority when it comes to heavy metal fans I'd guess anyway...

Wow, black metal bands hate God and stuff. Rebellious. :Smug:

Why isn't there anti-Islamic BM, I wonder. It's always Jews this and Christians that, borrring! What about Muslims? Are they Satan's spawn, or what? What has made them so immune to the rebellious ideology of Black Metal?
Take this post with a grain of salt.

Why does every song have to be about Satan anyway? Boring, boring lyrics. It's what puts me off so many of these bands. I can't relate to groups that sing how evil they are.

MINORITY!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You crack me up.

Though perhaps the situation is better in Scotland.

We're the minority when it comes to heavy metal fans I'd guess anyway...

How on earth this quote is at all false I have no idea. I'm glad to know I crack you up. Do you always laugh at true statements? Do you really think that the majority of metal fans are Christian? No. I didn't think so.

Go patronise someone else for goodness sake. :Smug: