Controversial opinions on metal

Not many top them because alot of metalcore sucks and I said they are above average compared to the majority. But theres definitly plenty of bands that are better than them.

Edit: I only listen to "Very" few metalcore bands myself so I can probly think of very little since I don't really care much for the genre.

If you look up any three metalcore bands, one of them will be better than KSE.
For some reason the first thing that comes to mind is The Confession. I saw them open for Megadeth and enjoyed them, but apparently they've broken up since.

Personally I think KsE is slightly better than Unearth.

Heres what I can think of that are better than KsE (Bands I listen to from time to time).

God Forbid
Cataract
Cannae
Dry Kill Logic
In-Quest
Hatebreed (I personally like them)

Unfortunately I listen to very few bands...

Personally I think KsE is slightly better than Unearth.

Heres what I can think of that are better than KsE (Bands I listen to from time to time).

God Forbid
Cataract
Cannae
Dry Kill Logic
In-Quest
Hatebreed (I personally like them)

Unfortunately I listen to very few bands...

The only band I have heard is Hatebreed who I don't like at all.
I will check the other bands on your list.

I just personally don't like KsE, I could never NEVER get into them. So yea... I think their better since I actually was really into Hatebreed at some time. Unfortunately my urge for any kind of metalcore has worn off year by year. Probably one of the last genres i'd listen to these days.

Edit: OH I forgot to mention Shadows Fall

Who ever overates Anvil?

The media does.

All this cocksucking they get because of the movie isn't that deserved. They're not bad, just an average classic metal band. There are much better underground 80s metal bands that deserve worship, namely MANILLA FUCKING ROAD.